[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it gon be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160512-165138.jpg (476KB, 1080x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160512-165138.jpg
476KB, 1080x1290px
What's it gon be
>>
They'll have an exclusive video about the exclusive news that will come next month about the exclusive news that will come the month after the next month :^)
>>
>>26290590
He has lost all credibility. He lost.
>>
A video
>>
>>26290590
The trailer we already saw.
>having faith in CoroCoro
>>
Actually is real
>>
>>26290630
no way they'd let them upload the same video. They don't want the views to get split.
>>
>>26290590
>>26290739
Uh, guys
Japan got a different trailer than us
Corocoro might just be uploading the Japanese version of the one we had.
>>
>>26290622
How has he lost all credibility?
>>
>>26290590
"exclusive"
>>
>>26290750
>Corocoro might just be uploading the Japanese version of the one we had.

Which the Japanese already got, so it's not "exclusive". Also a reminder to everyone shitposting about CoroCoro cucking us month after month that at this same point in XY's prerelease we actually had LESS information than we do about SM now, and that the news from E3 was different from the info in June's CoroCoro. So CoroCoro has gotten "exclusives" before (well technically it was only exclusive because it leaked before the official announcement, but it was still separate from E3).

Plus if Pokémon isn't at E3 like people have been saying then the big E3 month news blowout will all be in CoroCoro next month anyway (and the actual reveal will probably be on the 10th again to preempt leaks), so it wouldn't be that surprising if they had a small amount of exclusive info this month. XY's June CoroCoro had four new Pokémon that weren't revealed at E3, so we could get the bird from the Direct and a few more. At worst I'd expect new footage of the legendaries with their names officially revealed, which wouldn't be news since we've seen the trademarks but it would still be an "exclusive" video.

I think the people complaining about them not giving us news are just newfags who weren't here for the legendary news drought pre-DP. This is completely normal, and now we're ahead of XY's news cycle like I said. They may have misled us with intentionally vague statements people were likely to misinterpret in the past, but if they say they have an exclusive video I don't know why people are assuming they're outright lying and will just show the first trailer again. It will definitely be a new video, whether that video reveals anything worthwhile remains to be seen. Serebii could be right but I'm remaining optimistic.
>>
>>26290908
People have been saying it won't be at E3 because Nintendo already confirmed they won't be doing a digital event at all, just a stream of treehouse playing Zelda.

And note I'm not complaining about the news or yelling at corocoro, I was just pointing out it could just be the international trailer.
>>
>>26290759
the faggot was a denialfag

is there anything left to say?
>>
File: please no.jpg (65KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
please no.jpg
65KB, 604x340px
>>26290985
>>
>>26290985
Then he was right. Clearly the owl we got is nothing like the shitty fake owlfags liked to spam.
>>
>>26290590
>stating the obvious for attention
Based Serebiii
>>
>>26291016
roothoot is stage 2

ready to be BTFO AGAIN? THIS TIME FOR GOOD
>>
>>26290971
>Nintendo already confirmed they won't be doing a digital event at all, just a stream of treehouse playing Zelda.
I hope you don't think that's all that's going to be there when they literally said it's just the header of their E3 show.
>>
>>26291016
it's still an owl though
>>
>>26291036
And when its not, you'll say it was a beta design

This shit will continue until release and probably beyond.
>>
>>26291036
>roothoot is stage 2
Already confirmed for not anon.
It doesn't share any themes or even a slight resemblance to Rowlet.
>>
>>26291036
in your dreams, owlfaggot
>>
>>26291052
No shit, nobody ever denied the owl part. The trademarked names made it pretty obvious it would be.
>>
File: shaymin.png (2KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
shaymin.png
2KB, 88x88px
>>26291054
It doesnt share any similarities at all besides the color pallet
its like when someone managed to predict what shaymin sky form would look like without even knowing it was shaymin who would have a sky form
>>
>>26291036
jesus fucking christ give it a rest already
you need to accept when you're fucking wrong
>>
>>26291036
>ready to be BTFO AGAIN
You never BTFO anyone you retarded owlfag
>>
>>26290759
Because he's Serebii, target of the massive hate boner that is /vp/ for little to no reason.
>>
>>26291036
>before May 10th
>ROOTHOOT, THIS SPECIFIC OWL, IS REAL GET READY TO BE BTFO
>after May 10th
>W-WE NEVER SAID IT WAS THIS OWL GUYS, SO YOU D-D-DENIALFAGS STILL GOT BTFO!!
>I-ITS STAGE 2
>ITS A BETA ART Y-YOU GUYS

Accept it owlfags, you were the ones who got btfo.
>>
>>26290590
Daily reminder: never get hype for CroCoro.
>>
Quick question about the last E3 where we got worthwhile Pokemon info : wasn't it that time before ORAS where Mega-Sableye was showed? Did Nintendo announce that they would show Pokemon info before?
>>
>>26290908
>XY's prerelease we actually had LESS information than we do about SM
XY's reveal literally came with starters attached and Xerneas/Yveltal you absolute idiot

No, 3 months in prerelease hype we now know as much as SM as we did on XY day one
>>
>>26291128
but they did and they already knew details at the time about the appearance like "eyes similar to girafarig" and some other stuff I can't remember
>>
>>26292257
I remember the E3 thing because people were paying attention to one section of event and before anyone realized Pokemon was actually in the kids section and not where they thought it would be, Mega Sableye was being revealed. They didn't announce anything but people were keeping an eye out anyways.
>>
>>26290908
The differnce between all those days between Muchlax reveal and actual DP coverage is that CoroCoro wasn't saying every month "TUNE IN NEXT MONTH FOR THE BIGGEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY!!!1"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.