[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we finally get a Dark Type Gym Leader?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 400x559px
I hope so

What name/theme/underhanded-gimmick do you think they'd use?

I'd love to see a fight where the leader blacks out the gym and you have to rely on memory of your Pokémon's moves. Maybe your items could have descriptions of how they feel in your bag.

> inb4 too hard for the target audience

Of course you would be able to see names and health bars (maybe Pokémon's eyes/ glowing features for extra spooks).
>>
>>26290411
Who gives a shit? All the gyms are basically the same. Pick any 3 dark Pokemon, give the ace a sitrus berry.
>>
I always thought it'd be neat to have like a former cop or criminal as a dark type gym leader
>>
I'd rather have gyms not focused on typing

Maybe one gym that uses Sun teams, another that uses walls, one that has pokemon with abilities that make them unusual, etc etc
>>
>>26291157
This, or at least a region with two types per gym.
>>
>>26290411

Nah. All the dark E4 have been pretty beast to be honest.

Mind you, the ghost gym leaders have been pretty cool so eh. Ice needs to stay an E4 type though.
>>
>>26291513
> Karen
> sneaks in a Pokemon whose Sprite looked dark at the time, but
> neutrally resistant to bug
> resisted fighting
> play with your favorites
Only Dark Types can bend the rules and get away with it.
>>
>>26291805
Two Pokémon
Gengar and Vileplume both screw up the dark counters.
It's not like they ran out of dark types either; Sneasel and Tyranitar were introduced that generation.

Gotta love those subtleties.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.