[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as the zodiac is now basically confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

As the fire starters influence, here'a how its gonna go in the real world inspired regions.

Australia - Rabbit
Spain - Ox
England - Horse
India - Snake
Africa - Goat
>>
>>26290387
I mean, I guess that's fine.

But Japan doesn't deal with lesser countries, so gotta bump those third worlders off your list.
>>
India and Africa are completely unlikely.

No Jap ever goes to either place and both would just be poverty simulators.
>>
>>26290387
You can't pick the regions based on starters. Cats aren't even native to Hawaii.
>>
2/6 isn't anywhere near confirmed, though. 3/7 if Litten ends up a tiger.
>>
Yeah, because cats are so Hawaii related.
>>
>>26290475
Actually they are, Hawaii has a huge feral cat problem. Not tigers, though, they don't exist in Hawaii.
>>
>>26290469
Nor rabbits to Australia
>>
>>26290387
>Indian region
I want this hard.
>>
File: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Ramon.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>26290509
It'd be the shit
>>
Fire/fairy unicorn soon
>>
>>26290499
Rabbits were picked because they're a massive pest problem in Australia

but that could just translate to Buneary and Bunnelby being everywhere
>>
File: 1461699025637.gif (3MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461699025637.gif
3MB, 300x300px
>fox
>dog
>>
>>26290751
Canids
>>
>>26290456
japs travel to paris so they do travel to african places.
>>
>>26290875
>Implying that makes them the same or interchangeable
>>
Well antizodiac people will have to wait till gen 8 for their zodiac killer
>>
>>26290902
It does. Its obviously not 100% but it is a thing. If you can't see that by now then I don't know what to say.
>>
>>26290387
What about a rat.
>>
>>26290474
What out of the 3 fire/fighting starters isn't spot on with the zodiac because we got a karate chicken, son wukong and Zhu Bajie
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 612x792px
>>26290751
>>
File: 1359685624515.jpg (33KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1359685624515.jpg
33KB, 600x578px
>>26290509

>Cow legendary
>Miltanks everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x249px
>>26291459
>Korea region
>snake fire starter
>everyone ether mean or stupid
>evil team is the government
>>
>>26290488
It's very obvious that litten has aspects of a tiger, and will become a tiger as it evolves. People who are doubting the zodiac theory are delusional.
>>
so zodiacfags know the story about how the cat is specifically excluded from the zodiac right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac#The_Great_Race

Litten goes beyond reasonable doubt and is based on the one animal there can be no doubt about.
>>
>>26293274
...You are aware that Litten's final evolution is 100% a tiger, right? And that baby tigers look pretty close to domestic kittens, which Litten is?
>>
>>26293323
>...You are aware that Litten's final evolution is 100% a tiger, right?

john gamefreak, is that you?
>>
>>26293353
It's pretty obvious, dude.
>>
>>26290387
>So as the zodiac is now basically confirmed
Poképolice, i'm going to need a source right now sir
>>
>>26290509
Why would you want the equivalent of the great marsh as an entire region?
>>
>>26290387
Foxes are not dogs.
Cats are not tigers.
>>
I would love to see them keep up the whole zodiac thing, and then on the very last sign make it something completely different, just so all the people on here have heart attacks
>>
>>26290387
I want a Fire starter based on a king snake, and in the same region, another unrelated species that looks identical except for the order of its stripes.
>>
>>26293274
That may be the case for the cat in the mythology, but there's really nothing saying that Litten will remain a domestic cat with it's evolutions. I mean, GameFreak definitely isn't against making domestic cats evolve into wild cats, just look at Meowth or Purrloin, a Siamese cat evolves into a mountain lion and a black cat evolves into a leopard. So a tabby which does look a LOT like a tiger cub, can easily evolve into a tiger.
>>
>>26293323
We know nothing about Litten's final evo, you sperg, and if Litten turns into a tiger, there are 3/7 that fail the zodiac hypothesis
>a fox is a dog
>a badger is a rat
>a salamander is a Chinese dragon
>>
>>26293595
I actually knew about the Zodiac thing for a while and I remember after BW did a Snake starter trying to figure out how to do a snake that wasn't limbless but wasn't just Snivy, and I did a basilisk type thing. Probably doesn't work though since its a mythological animal which seems weird for a starter.
>>
>>26290456
Actually, SOMEHOW they do business with Madagascar, ans Zimbawe. Also, Egypt
>>
>People think Litten is going to stay a plain house cat
Literally the only cat Pokemon that did this was Purugly and thats because its gimmick was being the fat house cat (I guess kind of arguably Persian and ot because of the name but it's clearly got aspects of big cats as well). It's just too easy to have a regular cat turn into a big cat on evolution.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.