[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not picking the Charizard/Greninja of the generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Litten_Canon.jpg (133KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Litten_Canon.jpg
133KB, 2048x1280px
>Not picking the Charizard/Greninja of the generation
>>
Well, you're right. Litten definitely isn't either of those.
>>
>>26289395

I like all of Pokémon starters.
>>
Which starter was most popular gen 4 and 5?
>>
The seal thing is probably the greninja of this gen.
>>
>>26289395
Fuck off Timmy.
>>
>>26289427
No it's not. Fuck off Contrarian.
>>
>>26289426
None, which is one of the things these gens done right.

The anime tried to force Infernape and Piplup for a while but they were dropped from the shilling train in the following generation.
>>
>>26289395
I'm a Littenfag through and through but S T O P
>>
>>26289412
Shut the fuck up, Richard.
>>
I'm hoping its the popular one. I have yet to side with the popular starter.
>>
Mega Venusaur is a better choice than any Mega Charizard form though. M Venus is more versatile to fit on a team due to lack of other good grass/poison types and frees up space for a superior fire type like Talonflame.
>>
>>26289395
well if your talking about popularity rowlet is the front runner but we need to wait till there evos are shown off before we have a winner
>>
Can someone tell me what the appeal of liking only the most popular Pokemon? I like that my favorites arent that well liked since it makes them feel more special to me.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want a pet who doesn't reveal it's true emotions? I have to put up with that shit when I'm dating someone, I don't need that hassle from a bro.
>>
>>26289426
Infernape, Serperior
>>
>>26289619
A cat's emotions are pretty easy to understand if you have basic observational skills
>>
Let's be real here, Ash is DEFINITELY getting Rowlet and it's the anime that determines a Generation's overpushed Pokémon the most. He's just had Greninja so he won't have two water types in a row and Team Rocket have a cat so there's no way Ash will have Litten because then he has TWO Pokémon that would rival Meowth- female companion will get Litten, Ash will get Rowlet, you mark my words.
>>
>>26289426
Infernape and Samurott I think?
>>
>>26289426
All Gen IV starters were considered competitively good, and they all had similar-sized fandoms, probably the only gen where that happened.
All Gen V starters were trash, so something similar happened to them.

>>26289395
But I AM picking Rowlet.
>>
>>26289412
same
>>
>>26291317
infernape was by far the strongest of the three, he was considered an all star in OU.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.