[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S&M Predictions/Meme Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1462993491556.jpg (14KB, 247x327px) Image search: [Google]
1462993491556.jpg
14KB, 247x327px
>mfw Rowlet becomes grass/fighting when it evolves
>mfw everyone saw this coming
>mfw learns double kick
Screencap dat shit, it's legit. Any other predictions? Any Meme Magic? Remember, meme magic is real. It confirmed our owl, Rowlet, and deconfirmed Roothoot for us owlfags. Kek is our lord and savior.
>>
>>26275576
>Grass/Fighting
>Fire/Dark
>Water/Fairy

Somebody confirm that's a backwards triangle
>>
File: mdso.jpg (125KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
mdso.jpg
125KB, 620x413px
>>
>>26275635
Fairy got the advantage of both idiot

Fighting/Rock/Flying could do
>>
>>26275649
This is...my new Fap for the year
>>
>>26275664
Oh thanks

But everyone assumed they'd do the sensible backwards tri in gen 6 and they didn't, I wouldn't put it past gamefreak to make it Water/Fairy
>>
>>26275635
Confirmed.
>>
>>26275694
Grass/fighting
Fire/dark
Water/psychic.
>>
Grass/Ghost for Rowlet
Fire/Dark for Litten
Water/Fairy for Popplio

KEK AND SPIRITS, I BESEECH THEE. LET IT BE DONE.

>>26275664

That's how it worked for Torterra being part Ground.
Infernape could also use Fighting to take out Empoleon.
The Psychic/Dark/Fighting "triangle" features an immunity.

The bottom line is that starter sub types rarely give a damn about balance.
>>
>>26275635
The only triangle in the game that doesn't interact with the Fire/Water/Grass triangle at all is Dark/Psychic/Fighting.
>>
>>26275576
Grass/Flying
Fire/Poison
Water/Psychic

Similar to Gen III in that one starter Pokemon (in this case Popplio) isn't quite as screwed as the others.
>>
>>26276066

There's also Dark/Ghost/Fighting.
>>
>>26276194
The whole point is that Rowlet will be Grass/Fighting. The other two is what we're looking at guys.
>>
>>26275576
Popplio is gonna be Water/Dragon when it fully evolves. I'll keep insisting on this.
>>
>>26276321
And Fire/Dark littenQT
And Water/Psychic Popplioshit
And Grass/Fighting Owlthatisntroothoot
>>
File: download (21).jpg (4KB, 102x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
4KB, 102x144px
>>26276321
>>
>>26276362
For the same purpose that you downloaded 21 of something.
>>
>>26276362
To please your mom.
>>
>>26276410
Kek.
>>
File: tumblr_mvbrdiMSpp1qlbvkso1_500.png (146KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvbrdiMSpp1qlbvkso1_500.png
146KB, 500x351px
>>26275776
That sounds about right.
Obviously Litten is Dark themed.
And even if it seems weird Gamefreak changing Rowlet from Flying to Fighting it almost fits de description and the design of the pokemon.
Popplio may control the circus balls telekinetically. Will see.

The problem: they will look like reverse versions of Blaziken and Delphox.
And also Dark is immune to Psychic and that sucks
>>
>>26278124
>The problem: they will look like reverse versions of Blaziken and Delphox.
Not trying to pick on furry shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.