[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Frontier returning for Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: bf.jpg (1MB, 2464x1447px) Image search: [Google]
bf.jpg
1MB, 2464x1447px
>>
>>26275196
>Hoenn based off Japan and Alola based off Hawaii are both close to each other geographically

Nigga what.

There's more than 4,300 miles between Honolulu and, say, Nagasaki, an island in Kyushu (the specific Japanese island that Hoenn is based on).

The United States from New York to Los Angeles is only around 2,700 miles. The distance from Paris to Moscow is a little more at about 2,800 miles.

The distance from Honolulu to Nagasaki is about the same as the distance from Paris to Baghdad, or the distance from Perth to Brisbane.

You could LITERALLY, not figuratively, lose a continent in the distance between the two.

They are not close to each other geographically. At all.
>>
>>26275691
*Shit, when I said "an island in Kyushu", I meant "a city in Kyushu". Mea culpa.
>>
>>26275196
>Japan and hawaii are close therefore time skip
what
>>
>>26275196
>Battle Frontier under construction

Fucking Masuda, absolutely unforgivable
>>
>>26275755
If they have to put effort in postgame, why recreate a facility we already know?
It would have been awesome in ORAS. We didnt get It. Time to let go. I prefer something completely new at this point
>>
You could fit like 1000 kanto/jhotos in that space nigga
>>
>>26275738
can you not read?
>>
>>26275196
There could be a time skip since the name Caitlin was in the trailer and people are speculating the names above the board are the gym leaders. The games could be decades after the events of BW2; Caitlin from the E4 there has retired in Alola (since old people love retiring in the tropics) and opened up a small Psychic-type gym on the first island (hers is the first name on the board, so she could be the first gym leader). They've already moved Caitlin once from Gen IV in the Battle Frontier to Gen V as an E4 member. Bringing her back for the gen that reinstates the Battle Frontier would make sense, I guess. Maybe she'll also have had some kind of role bringing it to Alola.
>>
>>26275826
Don't care. Don't waste time and money teasing that shit if you're not going to do anything with it.
>>
>>26275826
They HAVE to do it now because of the way they set it up. Gamefreak has dropped features before but they never did it alongside openly teasing people who expected it to appear.

If that kind obligation is unfair, then maybe they shouldn't have half-assed ORAS' postgame in the first place instead of throwing their hands up and jumping into a new gen.
>>
>>26276012
This so much. OR/AS is the only mainline Pokemon game I haven't completed. I couldn't bring myself to finish a game I've played over 5 times on the GBA without anything to do afterwards.

That "post game" was obviously scrapped together quickly. Makes sense with it's one year development period. Sun and Moon have 2 or 3 years in development, I'm excepting amazing things.
>>
>>26275844
And maybe she has a kid that's running a new part of the Battle Frontier, just like how she ran a new part of the Battle Frontier in HGSSPt.
>>
>>26276119
Its becoming more and more apparent that Gen 6 was just a beta for SM. All the weird shit like the low Pokemon count and the gen just ending without an attempt to revise Kalos makes sense if you consider this.
>>
File: 1434064155973.png (301KB, 416x545px) Image search: [Google]
1434064155973.png
301KB, 416x545px
>>26275691
>miles
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 900x900px
>>26275196
I would forgive all the sins gamefreak has commited in the last 2 or so years if it does.

But it's not happening. Masuda flat out said they're not doing battle facilities anymore because kids don't like challenge and not many people played them anyway.
>>
>>26276248
Thats assuming SM doesn't turn out to be dogshit with low number of new Pokemon again, which isnt all that unlikely with modern GameFreak.
>>
>>26277166
They also said that clothing was a Kalos-exclusive feature, and look where we are.
>>
>>26275691
>distance from Nagasaki to Honolulu
>distance from Perth to Brisbane
>the same

Fucking what?
>>
File: keelowmeeters.png (241KB, 652x1096px) Image search: [Google]
keelowmeeters.png
241KB, 652x1096px
>>26279327
Yeah, it's by far the longest distance.

You could basically fit a continent and 2/3 of another into the distance from Honolulu to Nagasaki.

There's a reason our planet's covered in about 70% water.
>>
>>26279460
Yeah, >>26275691 is just a fucking moron.
>>
File: anabel greta.jpg (49KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
anabel greta.jpg
49KB, 540x387px
Any bullshit excuse will do to have the frontier brains back.
>>
>>26275844
>milf caitlin
>>
But that's just a theory!
>>
>>26281510
Of course, but it's a more realistic theory than some of the others.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.