[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>John Gamefreak: Good job on the return to our warm, tropical,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1402590077838.gif (258KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
1402590077838.gif
258KB, 400x272px
>John Gamefreak: Good job on the return to our warm, tropical, island region of Hoenn, team! What new, interesting setting do you think our fans would like to see next?
>hmm
>I'VE GOT IT
>Have we considered doing something like a warm, topical, island region?

What the FUCK, gamefreak?
>>
>>26273717

You're retarded.
Hawaii has snowy mountains, desert, marshes, places where it rains 24/7...

Hawaii has pretty much every climate, you just have to travel between islands.
>>
>>26273786

This desu senpai.

I'm hype for multiple island region with different climate, besides it's a fucking videogame they can insert anything they want on the region, we haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>26273717
Tropical regions are the best.
Why wouldn't they do it again?
>>
>>26273786
This time I have to agree with OP.
What's truly retarded, regardless of what climates they include, is yet another dumb island.

We went from France to revisit tropical island Hoenn to tropical island Hoenn 2, Electric Boogaloo.

Literally anywhere else would be more interesting.
>>
>>26273882
You do realise there are several different ways to go about the tropical climates that they haven't explored yet with Hoenn right?
>>
>>26273934
This. We still haven't had a full-on rainforest area in Pokémon yet.
>>
>>26273843
They inserted a desert into the middle of New York City
>>
I'm excited for the sweet new volcano related Pokemon and the inevitable MahiMahi fish.
>>
>>26274053
oh fug

volcanion was intended to tie into the volcanic region of hawaii all along
>>
Hawaii as US, Mexico, China, Brazil, Iberian Peninsula and Australia is one of the fewest places in the world which all grand biomas are in. Hawaii is not just vulcans ans beaches anon, geography is not just what was in your elementary book
>>
>>26274404
But again, it's not a matter of what climate is or isn't there, because they've always taken artistic liberties for that.
It's a matter of another run of the mill island just like Hoenn, and to certain degree Kanto, Johto, Sinnho and Unova.
Kalos was the first "continental" region and now we're back to fucking islands... Again.
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
63KB, 250x250px
>yfw SM end up being better Hoenn remakes than ORAS was
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.