[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corocoro predictions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-sun-moon-april-corocoro.png (531KB, 572x622px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-april-corocoro.png
531KB, 572x622px
With the SM trailer dropping just a couple days before the leaks usually come out, what are we expecting? More info on legendaries? Starter evo trees?
>>
>>26271736
Can't wait to see the box covers.

We will just get the startes info, boxartsand release date. In the jap trailer their typing wasn't "revealed" so I'd expect that.
>>
Expect the same information from the trailer and nothing more.

Maybe and that's a pretty big maybe, the regional bird and regional squirrel. Latter evolution stages are pretty much considered spoilers.

Who knows, when was it the time the last gens' final evolution starters was revealed? Was it also at CoroCoro? I'm having a total blank.
>>
>>26271736
Official reveal of the legendary names and that's about it.
Nothing we don't already know.
>>
>>26272419
this
>>
>>26272419
Chesnaught was revealed by some guy who saw a picture of it in a movie theater I think, Greninja was leaked alongside Hawlucha, and IDK about Delphox.
>>
>>26271808
http://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/video-games/_tiles/pokemon-sun-moon/5-10-pokemon-sun-moon-169-en.jpg
>>
Same stuff from the trailer
Legendary types if we're lucky
>>
>>26272419
I remember CoroCoro revealing the starters mid stages, but i think they never revealed the final evolution
>>
Same stuff as trailer, maybe legendary names/typing, MAYBE the woodpecker thing, artwork of protags and rival.
>>
>>26271736
Probably more info on Legendaries, everything else we already got with the trailer, i doubt they will reveal more info since this issue will be all about the starters, the legendaries and the new region
>>
>>26271736
some new mega evolutions if there are any, please
>>
>>26272605

So there is a slight chance, even if barely of the middle stages being revealed, just don't expect them to drop the final evolution bomb because that ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>26272477
>still believing in hawlucha
>>
>>26272911
they'll probably reveal the mid-stage evos in a few months, doing it this month would be blowing their load too early

i'm still betting on regional bird and the silhouette of a new mega or some dumb shit like that
>>
>>26272605
I remember the mid stage starters being revealed sometime around August or September of 2013, and the final stages being revealed on launch day.
>>
>>26273518
Forgot to mention that was on the official Pokémon website, though.
>>
>>26271736
>You can actually see the Sun Lion on that boxart
>tail is clearly visible
>we couldnt see the rest of it because it was white.
And here I thought they were just blank covers.
>>
>>26272505
this
When we got the starters/xerneas/yveltal trailer, corocoro after it named their types and had the starters, but that's it
>>
>>26273788
>corocoro after it named their types
No it didn't. It revealed their artwork, names, heights, and weights but they didn't reveal their types until June when Fairy was revealed.
>>
>>Moon legendary is based off B-29
>>Hawaii. Likely resting place of moon b-29 is Pearl harbor
>>villain team will want to use it to "change" Japanese region for some off the wall reason
>>will use bombs to awaken the "sleeping giant"
>>Sun legendary. Japan the rising sun saves the day.

Obvious WW2 Japan was righteous innuendo.
>>
>>26272419
>Expect the same information from the trailer and nothing more.
I think we can expect some more detailed info on things. The trailer was mostly visual.
>>
>>26272477
I think it was Trevenant we saw from the Sylveon short
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.