[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the normie choice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160510_051227.jpg (107KB, 1024x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160510_051227.jpg
107KB, 1024x1199px
Is it the normie choice?
>>
>>26269795
No. All my normie friends prefer the cat, find the ball owl weird and the seal plain stupid.
>>
Yes. It has the most memes by far.
>>
>>26269795
it looks like shit
so yes
>>
Nah, that's Litten
>>
>>26269795
Yes, it's the one twitter and tumblr like the most.
>>
>>26269795
I dont choose starters based on what other people say so i'll probably pick it
>>
Don't care.
But it's obviously in the running for the annoying comic relief "piplup/oshawott" role.
>>
File: 1458232235249.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458232235249.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
it's WORKING
IT'S WORKING
>>
>>26269884
>twitter and tumblr are normies
Not really. Tumblr is very similar to 4chan, only on the extreme other side of the autism spectrum.
The twitter folk is much more versed into memes than facebook. Facebook are the true normie shit. Also where all the genwun rustling takes place.
>>
>>26269795
>adorable as fuck
>cute smile, is happy to be the pokemon of its trainer
>will turn his head 180° just to watch you giving him orders
>bowtie

I don't care about the opinion of others
>>
It's the correct choice
>>
>>26269895
>in the running
buddy I think popplio kinda blows the other starters out of the water in that race
>>
>>26269795
nah, Litten is the normie choice, I mean who doesn't like cats?
Rowlet is the choice for people who think they're being different, so hipsters I guess.
>>
>>26269795
Time to feel bad for my starter choice again. I rolled for Froakie on the release date and suddenly Greninja was like the biggest thing.

For the record, I fell in love with Rowlet the moment I saw it on the trailer, before even reading any comments about it.
>>
File: Litten vs Rowlet.gif (954KB, 328x301px) Image search: [Google]
Litten vs Rowlet.gif
954KB, 328x301px
>>26269795
Yes.
Patricians pick cat.
>>
Rowlet is definitely normie so far. Probably the first real Grass type normie.
>>
>>26269795
>>26269866
Pokemon is already normie you fucks.
>>
>>26270085
That word means literally nothing
>>
All my normie friends like litten. Coconut is best
>>
>>26269795
Theres a poll running on ign where the owl is beating the other 2 by a large margin. second is cat and i believe popplio has only 12% votes which is strange to ne bc i love it and thought it would be normie choice
>>
>>26270519
I love Popplio too, honestly I thought Popplio would get a lot more love. I guess I'm in the minority here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.