[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meowth is the only confirmed old pokemon in S/M >People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>Meowth is the only confirmed old pokemon in S/M
>People think this game will be a genwuner bait like the regional dex of kalos was
>X/Y trailer literally confirmed over 20 old pokemon
>S/M only confirmed Meowth and Persian
>D/P had old pokemon in his trailers
>>
>>26269601
There was a Pikachu in Castelia in BW and only member of Mareep-family you ever saw in Crystal was Amphy.

They can show them, doesn't mean you can catch them
>>
>>26269601
Glad we see eye to eye
>>26269592
>>
You can see hoothoot making a small cameo in the DP trailer pic related,very similar to Meowth it only apparears in 1s of the trailer,maybe they just wanted to show that Meowth it's in the regional because it's the first appareance of Meowth in a regional dex,i think its pretty safe to assume that we'll get a good balance of old and new like the past gens (not counting kalos ofc),you can see cleary that in the XY trailer they focused on old mons,because XY was a restart of the franchise or something like that,also a lot of people complained about the small number of mons in XY and how they where overshadowed by old mons,so i don't think they'll do the same mistake again,don't worry this gen will probaly have like 120 mons.
>>
>>26269601
You're forgetting that there are too many pokemon now and people prefer quality over quantity, so we are most likely not getting more than 70.
>>
File: image.png (314KB, 800x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314KB, 800x416px
>>26269601
>Meowth is the only confirmed old pokemon in S/M
Nope
>>
>>26270305
Games have had pokemon in the overworld that aren't catchable in the regional dex.
>>
>>26269601
There is the fact that we should be able to transfer most if not all of the gen1 Pokemon from the virtual console to SuMo.
>>
>>26270320
They were only like one or two of them in the entire region. Not 6 (and counting).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.