[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation VII: Flop or Not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: meowth.jpg (38KB, 610x314px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.jpg
38KB, 610x314px
I'm seeing a lot of people say that because of the Meowth in the trailer, it indicates that only a small amount of Pokemon will be in this region. However, couldn't this Meowth be a family pet, carried over from the region your moving from? Further more, the Wailmer pail could be a souvenir from Hoenn, indicating your past location, and where the Meowth could've been caught. It would make since coming from Hoenn because ORAS was the last set of main series games. Pretty fucking deep if you ask me.
>>
OR
The fact we see a meowth and the wailmer pail only prove that either some pokémon are present on one area or that the MC household likes foreign stuff.
It's much like being in a place without owls and having an owl stuffed animal. Same thing for a region without parrots and a guy has a parrot in a cage because he bought it at the pet store where they happened to have an imported species.

It doesn't prove squat.

It's not about whether it's a flop or not; they might've reused half of the models they had for Gen 6 into this new gen because they were lazy. Either way, those are kinda dumb details to be worrying over.

/thread.
>>
Yeah because other Pokemon games have never had past gen Pokemon in the overworld or in the wild right?
>>
File: 1456145803678.jpg (35KB, 569x549px) Image search: [Google]
1456145803678.jpg
35KB, 569x549px
>>26269592
You're a retard
>>
>>26269667
X and Y had Marill in the overworld veey early on, and look how that turned out.

Face it. We are never getting 100+ Pokémon ever again. The franchise has become too bloated for it's own good.
>>
>>26269667
Not the point I was trying to make. Many are saying there won't be a HUGE dex, and will be similar to XY, all because of a fucking Meowth in the trailer
>>
>>26269592
They probably just didn't want to reveal too many new Pokémon from the beginning, maybe because of how people reacted to finding out so much about X/Y and OR/AS pre-release.
>>
>>26269715

What about GS, RS and DP? They also had old Pokemon in the overworld and had 100+ new mons.
>>
The amount of people that a 3ds now compared to X and Y days is huge. People are gonna buy even if they aren't hyped. This is the last biggest software until NX
>>
File: 1391731850104.jpg (5KB, 385x299px) Image search: [Google]
1391731850104.jpg
5KB, 385x299px
>>26269592

>All Meowths being bipedal

sugi why
>>
File: 1456166599675.jpg (133KB, 626x712px) Image search: [Google]
1456166599675.jpg
133KB, 626x712px
>>26269592
Oh look its that same insecure cuckanon from yesterday copying my threads again outright.

You do realize how pathetic you look right? Your thread will die while mines stays up longer, just like last time. Saged! :D
>>
>>26269829
Elaborate? What thread are you referring to sir?
>:D
>>
>>26269592
>Meowth in the trailer

OR Meowth might be getting a mega evolution or cosplay forms.

They have to do something to keep Meowth relevant, he is still a main character in the anime but when was the last time anyone ever willingly used him in a game?
>>
File: 1457748384456.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1457748384456.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>>26269868
>OR Meowth might be getting a mega evolution or cosplay forms
>They have to do something to keep Meowth relevant, he is still a main character in the anime

Nigga, he's still relevant BECAUSE he's in the anime.
>>
>>26269868
Meowthbro reporting.
He's too cute not to use in game
>>
>>26269715
The first overworld pokemon present in RS was Machoke and look how that turned out!

100+ new pokemon
>>
I think you move in with your aunt and uncle.
I also think there's a catbox or whatever those things are called in your room. Suggesting Meowth is yours.
>>
>>26269959
to be fair, machokes are known for moving shit. Always have. Changing them into vigoroth doesn't make ton of sense.
>>
>games won't be out for 6 months
>SM is dead in the water, ain't it, boys?
Every time
>>
>>26269868
>Cosplay Meowth

I'm surprisingly okay with this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.