[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Character is from Kalos and is son of Shauna and Calem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

So the main char looks almost just like Calem I mean this could be cause of custimization but come on why the almost same exact appearance. Then the lady revealed in the Jap trainers looks exactly like Shauna, I have reason to believe that if the lady would open her eyes we would see the same color as shauna eyes. Her mouth also has the buck teeth the same as Shauna's. There was also diaglue in X and Y saying Shauna was going to a faraway region and we get a region that has the strange souvenir that is a LEGEND of a FARWAY region.

Kalos confirmed
>>
look
>>
Shauna does not deserve Calem
>>
look at it
>>
check this out
>>
>>26261043
zero resemblance besides hair color
>>
>>26261077
look at the teeth literally the only 2 chars in the whole series to have it, the eyebrows as well
>>
>>26260993
They're from Hoenn. Aqua pirate shirt, magma chicken hat.
>>
You might be up to something
>>
>>26261077
Their teeth are similar too
>>
>>26261043
Doesn't the skin color of the mother depend on the skin color you choose for your character? Is this b8?
>>
>>26261251
not really, calem could be customized so maybe the skin color is based off calem
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x271px
>>
>>26261251
Not in X/Y.
>>
File: a-letter-for-you.png (170KB, 530x318px) Image search: [Google]
a-letter-for-you.png
170KB, 530x318px
>brown skin mothers
>white kids

dafuq?
>>
>>26261645
see so possible lol
>>
>>26262020

Dad is German.
>>
>>26261645
Sweet tan lady loves a nice white man
>>
>>26261003
>Calem does not deserve Shauna

fixed that for you, faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.