[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw saw the trailer and instantly fell in love with Popplio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1462898874653.png (101KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462898874653.png
101KB, 550x550px
>Mfw saw the trailer and instantly fell in love with Popplio
>Everyone is telling me my tastes are shit everywhere I go (/vp/, Facebook, etc)
>Mfw now I want to migrate to bird starter and I feel like a piece of shit for abandoning qt sea lion starter

Why do you got to do this to me, /vp/? Now I just hope he turns out to a shitty type like water/psychic so I don't won't so bad ;_;
>>
...you talk about pokemon on Facebook?
>>
>>26258873
I think Popplio will evolve to water/fighting. Also Rowlet is fine, but I'm pretty sure the water starter will be my bro this time. Don't let him down
>>
Who cares what other fags think?

You're probably one of those pussies who let everyone tell him Gen 5 was bad.
>>
starters only stay in their first stage for about 5 minutes of game play.

wait for the final stages.
>>
I like Popplio
>>
>>26258911
pokemon is normie people don't think it's weird
>>
Stop being a puss.
>>
>>26258929
It'll be water/fairy for sure.
>>
>>26258932
But I really liked Gen 5

Yes this is OP
>>
>>26258987
Fine anyway to me, really. I just want to avoid a pure type, we have already too many of those.
>>
>>26258873
>Facebook

Get out. Leave.
>>
>>26258873
It seems everyone's initial reaction to the starters was distasteful. But now that the dust has settled, they aren't THAT bad of starters. I like the fact that we're getting a black cat fire starter and a circus sea lion water starter. Those are unique. All are fine options, so go with the one YOU prefer the most

Besides, once the second stage of their evolution line gets revealed, everyone will change their opinion real fucking quick.
>>
If I can make it through with Oshawott and Fennekin, you can go with the sea lion.
>>
File: make me.jpg (25KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
make me.jpg
25KB, 500x382px
>>26259048
>>
>>26258873
>Caring about what spergs think
That's probably the most childish thing to do; if you like something because "it's safe to like it, the cool kids on the internet likes it" or hate something because it's a meme to dislike it then you'll never ever be able to shape your own taste based on things you actually like. You'd most likely become a trendy zombie.

Sadly, most of /vp/ is like that, almost nobody on here is able to shape their own taste based on things they like. Everything is just "hurr durr I'll like/hate it because it's a meme to do so", but this isn't just /vp/ problem, anonymous culture is already like that. On the other hand, people that have unique/"unusual" tastes tend to be insecure faggots but there's nothing wrong with that, the only wrong thing is to let people affect your opinions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.