[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER Returning to Kalos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1432600070613.png (738KB, 981x586px) Image search: [Google]
1432600070613.png
738KB, 981x586px
>SM has full 3D overworld models
>Kalos does not

This confirms it. Game Freak isn't going to remake an entire region and its population to fit the perspective and model sizes of Sun and Moon. That's the whole reason they made the Pokemon models a specific way, so they would never have to remake them and could be as lazy as possible.

Lazy Game Freak isn't going to remake all that shit. The Pokemon models being the same but the Overworld models not is proof enough.

Kalos is done.
>>
>>26257422
i bet you talked about the new ghostbusters movie also.
>>
I'm not saying Z is a thing, but why would they need to remake the models?
>>
>>26257477

All the overworld models in XYORAS were chibi, while the new ones are full sized.

They wouldn't put the two together, it'd be jarring to walk through a region of Bobble heads.
>>
>>26257497
Emerald came out after FRLG and its RS overworld sprites look like garbage compared to FRLG's.
>>
>>26257800

This is the 3D era, anon. Get the fuck with it.

They changed as little as possible between XY and ORAS. The same will be with SM. The fact that they put in the effort to update the proportions of human models for SM proves that they won't be touching Kalos, as that's too much effort for Lazy Freak.
>>
>>26257854
But they don't have to change Kalos' s graphics to make a third verion, retard. Again, I don't think they will, but your logic is asinine.
>>
>>26257422
They are indeed lazy, but that's not why they made the models that way. Efficiency != laziness. Those models took a lot of hard work.

That's all the hard work they've done in their careers though. THAT's why they're lazy.
>>
>>26257963

>Realistic-proportions Player running through region of miniature bobble heads

In your fucking dreams.
>>
Kalos region is done.

It's time for Alola region.
>>
You're right. 3 years is way too little time to render a 3d map...
>>
>>26257993
ARE YOU ACTUALLY RETARDED?
>>
>>26257422
Good.
Worst region by far.
>>
>>26257497
They could just, you know, use the NPCs they make for S/M.

I don't think Kalos will be a thing btw, but your argument doesn't make sense.
>>
Right now some lucky Gamefreak employee is modeling Dawn's panties.
>>
>>26258390

>What are the Gym Leaders
>What are the Trainers
>What are the important NPCs
>What are Team Flare
>Implying they'd replace a bunch of French NPCs in Kalos with Hawaiians
>>
>>26258471
Most of Team Flare already had full models, as did your rivals. For generic trainers they could use NPCs from S/M if they wanted to, they'd just have to use the ones with lighter skin more. Or you know, just place a lighter skin texture. Models themselves take a ton of time, textures not so much.

I'll give you gym leaders and a couple of the key NPCs, but that's not as many as you're making it out to be.

Again I seriously doubt it's happening, but it's not like they haven't made character models exclusive to post game in XY or ORAS (Emma, Zinnia etc)
>>
It's so that they can bring all the NPCs into battles without making and rigging two separate sets of models. Unfortunately it means the overworld is dead as fuck. Look at it. Polycount problems I guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.