[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you Greninja bro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: greninja.png (91KB, 747x655px) Image search: [Google]
greninja.png
91KB, 747x655px
you didn't think anyone would screencap did you fgt
>>
THE owl wasn't real

not even that faggot
>>
>>26250867
The owl isn't real though
>>
>>26250867
They'll just say shit like this: >>26250920
>>26250926

>All roothoot fags are owlfags

But

>Not all owlfags are roothootfags. It's a simple concept. Owlfags won and it's time to admit this.

Owlfags won, owl starter, grass/flying, denialfags and roothootfags btfo.
>>
>>26250961

Who won? Can you point me to the leaks that showed Rowlett? Did anyone screencap them?
>>
>>26250961
>Analshattered Owlfag decides to make up things that never happened until today
>>
>>26251020
They don't exist, these are Owlfags attempting damage control
>>
>>26251020
>what is Mokuroh?
Really? Are you that blind?
>>26251045
>>26251084
Again

But

>Not all owlfags are roothootfags. It's a simple concept. Owlfags won and it's time to admit this.
>>
>>26251020
Denialfags won.

They said the leaks weren't real. They weren't.
>>
>>26250867
It wasn't Roothoot, therefore that Anon doesn't have to do shit.
>>
>>26250867
Too bad they were wrong.
Owlfags btfo
>>
>>26251124
They also said no owl, so roothootfags btfo, yes, but denial fags btfo too. Only owlfags won.
>>
>>26251121
No one said this until today.

Owlfags and Roothoot fags are the same

I repeat, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS STARTED SAYING THIS. AND YOU ONLY STARTED AFTER YOU WERE BTFO.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true
>>
>>26251121

That level of generalization is meaningless. The leak was Roothoot, not "an owl." Roothoot was fake.
>>
>>26250867
But it wasn't. That thing looks nothing like the real owl
>>
>>26251157
No, roothootfags btfo. Us owlfags said a grass/flying owl, and that's what you got, so we won, and denialfags btfo.

>>26251169
Again

But

>>
>>26251158
No they said THAT owl was fake.

I know this is bait, yet I can't resist calling you retarded.
>>
>>26251158
We fully aknowleged the Owl, we said that there will be an owl, just not Roothoot. What happened?

Oh yeah, there was an owl, just not Roothoot. Just like the denialfags said
>>
>>26250867
roothoot is fake, faggot.
>>
>>26251208
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true

But you are probably trying to b8 both sides.
>>
>>26251204
The leak was an owl grass starter, the leak was real, the drawing was roothoot, that was fake, roothootfags btfo, owlfags win, your point?
>>26251233
>>26251220
No, just like WE said, you denialfags didn't say that, we're the ones who said,
>yfw owl is real but different design
We literally fucking btfo'd you and roothootfags, as well as 6.5fags and antihawaiifags!
>>
>>26251290
No, it's genuinely true, no lie, no b8, so die, stupid cuck.
>>
>>26251353
Just... just stop. We understand your trying to cop with the loss of your shit tier fake mon, We're just trying to help you out,
>>
>>26251393
>"I Can't think of arguments, so i'll repeat the same thing over and over and call them cucks when they disagree"

>"That'll show 'em"
>>
>>26251121
You realized you already exposed yourself right?
Owlfags and Roothootfags are the same.
Your OP pic says "the owl is real" meaning Roothoot. No other owls were leaked. We knew all of the names, and therefore, the only other "owlfag" that could exist would be one who believed in the trademarked starter names - meaning literally everyone else.
>b-but owl is different than-
killyourself
Its over.
You lost.
>>
>>26251476
Don't even try. Owlfags can't admit defeat.
>>
>>26251476
>the only other "owlfag" that could exist would be one who believed in the trademarked starter names - meaning literally everyone else.

This is precisely the problem here. Nobody doubted the trademarks, so it was commonly believed that a grass owl was coming. Roothoot believers were proven wrong, but who else?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.