[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the BIG SCOOP ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mega.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mega.png
3MB, 1366x768px
Don't get me wrong, getting the starters and the legendaries is really fucking great. But it's not a huge scoop, it's just regular news for new pokemon games. Do you think it'll be in the corocoro ?
Pic not related.
>>

The fuck do you want more of? It IS a huge scoop.
>>
inb4 that's the big scoop and we get cucked once again
>>
Its absolutely a huge scoop check your fucking priviledge
>>
>>26248871
God, whoever does this anime art needs to be fired. This picture looks like such shit, I cant even believe someone was paid to do this. The fuckers cant even get the designs right, let alone sizes and just general perspective.
>>
>starters, legends, protags and region isn't a huge scoop

what more do you fucking want?
>>
>>26248939
Your tone seems very pointed.
>>
>CoroCoro comes out
>Literally just a recap of the trailer
>Everything is the same...
>But what is that?
>The starters' types are listed
>So are Solgaleo's and Lunaala's
>But they are listed as ??? type
>Just like Sylveon in XY hype season
>Watch as /vp/ explodes into another flamewar between Typefags and and whole new kind of Denialfag.
>>
All, i care about is the number of new Pokémon introduced.
>>
I think we might get main characters artworks and a map of Alola, beside the rehash of a trailer of course
>>
>>26248965
The number of new Pokémon introduced.
>>
>>26248871
That's the fucking news you big idiot.

The big scoop always comes on august CoroCoro.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.