[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRASS!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1462901672272.jpg (185KB, 1172x650px) Image search: [Google]
1462901672272.jpg
185KB, 1172x650px
since half this board seems to be blind I'm going to post this here.

there are tall grass patches, look at the image, there are darker areas next to routes and in areas where the path stops.
>>
>>26248123
you can also see that there appears to be 3 ways to come down the mountain.

branching routes confirmed
>>
File: 1462901672272.jpg (189KB, 1172x650px) Image search: [Google]
1462901672272.jpg
189KB, 1172x650px
>>26248167
>>
>>26248123
The Alola region better have more new Pokémon introduced then Kalos region did.
>>
>>26248167
>>26248259

iT'S SLREADY BETTER THAN KALOST

KALOST BTFO
>>
>>26248531
i think it'll be smaller

i mean hawaii is much smaller than france
>>
>>26248629
But Hawaii is also a chain of islands. Looking at that map, there's no way that there's eight cities on there to contain eight gyms. I'm guessing that that port city takes you to another island or something
>>
>>26248531
Depends on whether or not they're going to try and shove megas down our throats again.
>>
>>26248123
>>26248259
This is a small region don't you guys think?
What are the odds we'll return to Kalos post game? They haven't even touched on the new Zygarde forms
>>
>>26248667
What if the gyms are all in space and instead of going to islands you go to different planets
>>
>>26248764
hawaii is made of multiple islands

this is likely one of them
>>
>>26248768
what if all the gyms are in one city inside one building in a circle next to each other so the building rotates and opens the entrance to the next gym when you have enoough badges
>>
>>26248764

Hawaii is an archipelago.
>>
>>26248790
Still, that seems to be third biggest island of those.
And it appears to be only one city per island
>>
>>26248720
>le megas cpunt as new pokemon maymay

kys my dude
>>
>>26248994
It is the third biggest, but the difference in size between the second and first biggest is significant. We basically have 3 of these sized islands, 4+ smaller islands, and one large mainland that is about 3-4 times larger than what we have here.

Thats not counting the space in between routes, which I would imagine that theyd spice up a little with trainers, secrets, maybe extra islets. Going purely off this picture, and the shift to full off-grid 3D it may even be larger than most regions in sheer travel space.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.