[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking christ THE OWL WAS REAL IT WAS FUCKING REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: owl.png (332KB, 458x603px) Image search: [Google]
owl.png
332KB, 458x603px
Jesus fucking christ
THE OWL WAS REAL
IT WAS FUCKING REAL ALL ALONG
FUCK
>>
>>26248052
Yeah, and denialfags got btfo so hard they're delusionally thinking that it's the other way around. Owl is real, so we didn't get btfo.
>>
I'm fine with it as long as it's not this abomination.
>>
>>26248052
You're retarded. Rowlet looks nothing like Roothoot.
>>
>>26248231
nice projection, m8
>>
>>26248231

The owl you kept claiming was real is in fact not real.

They aren't even close to being the same owl.

The sad thing is, I KNEW this would happen. Everyone who kept saying the fake owl was real are changing their story to 'we knew it was just a beta design'. You literally can't play that card though because I had arguments with people defending every single detail of the fake owl when I tried to explain exactly why that design was never going to happen. Everything from 'the shitty beak is actually a visor' to 'its a grass beak'.

You people did not win, you're merely moving the goal post so that it looks like you won.
>>
File: tumblr_o6yul5TznM1qkfzbjo1_500.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6yul5TznM1qkfzbjo1_500.png
308KB, 500x403px
Not real at all
Rowlet looks nothing like that Fake Owl Pokemon from 2Chan
Thank the lord Arceus
>>
>>26248052
Wrong owl, also, nice abandoning the other two who had to be real too for that leak to be real
>>
>>26248052
No, this owl is cute. The one Owlfags were spamming was ugly as shit.
>>
>>26248384
>They aren't even close to being the same owl.

They look pretty fucking similar for a lucky guess.

What was the source of this leak.
>>
>>26248572
Literally only the color is the same, which can easily be guessed ahead of time by using common owl colors and adding green. They are different in every other way conceivable.
>>
>>26248624
>which can easily be guessed ahead of time by using common owl colors and adding green
Then why didn't the other owl fakes guess it right? And why weren't any of the other owl fakes a barn owl?
>>
>>26248660
Are you kidding? There were plenty of Owl fakes with the same colors.
>>
>>26248882
Post them
>>
>>26248660

I've told you people this before and I'll say it again - Roothoot was NOT designed after a barn owl. It was a generic owl that literally anyone could conceive.

Rowlet's design appears to be mixed between a barn owl and an apple. The color scheme AND the beady eyes back up that fact whereas Roothoot had giant anime eyes that do not match a barn owls at all.

The only thing thats even close is the color scheme but thats not exactly a magical feat in and of itself. Out of the 50 or so fake owl designs we've gotten over the years, one is actually close to the mark. Its a statistical coincidence. Period.
>>
>>26248231
what? I dont see roothoot anywhere...
>>
>>26248898
I don't save fake leaks, are you kidding? I just remember a lot of fake owls having beige, white and green as their primary colors
>>
>>26248384
I think you might just be autistic, anon
>>
>>26248052
J K Rowlett is the best starter!
>>
>>26248912
>I've told you people this before and I'll say it again - Roothoot was NOT designed after a barn owl
Barn owl's have the distinct heart shaped face. it has large anime eyes because it's an anime owl. I literally saw nobody arguing Roothoot wasn't a barn owl before this. This is owlfag-level backpedaling which to be honest could have been said because of the horns which actully barn owls don't have but it could have just been a random owl related detail they added, but it's otherwise clearly inspired by a barn owl.
>>
>>26248952
Nobody else remembers
>>
>>26248447

Nope, there is a reason why the owl was posted everywhere and the others weren't.
>>
>The starter isn't going to be a grass owl

It's a grass owl

>Well it's not the RIGHT grass owl

Fucking hell.

(Also what if Roothoot's Rowlet's evo?)
>>
File: 98347902948.gif (3MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
98347902948.gif
3MB, 449x290px
What's going on?

/vp/ is blowing up and I can't figure out why.
>>
File: 1462887597176.jpg (263KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1462887597176.jpg
263KB, 1754x1240px
>>26248052

It's real, and you can draw it.
>>
>>26249099
owlfags moving goalposts. nothing new
>>
File: Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg (166KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg
166KB, 1920x1280px
>>26249099
Choose your starter anon, your adventure awaits!
>>
>>26249010

Well obviously you weren't around for every single thread because I argued on multiple occasions that Roothoot wasn't based on a barn owl. And every time I'd say that, people would come out of the woodwork with 'the heart shaped face pattern', 'the beak looks like that on real barn owls' and 'look at the colors'.

And if it had anime eyes because its an anime owl then why doesn't Rowlet have anime eyes? Stop defending that fake, piece of shit owl. Roothoot was in no way a barn owl. End of story.
>>
File: owlfaggot.png (97KB, 486x468px) Image search: [Google]
owlfaggot.png
97KB, 486x468px
>push a SPECIFIC owl design for 3 months
>get a completely different owl that's only slightly similar in its color scheme
>hurr it's still a grass/flying owl so we were right xD
Why are owlfags so retarded?

Also, since Cubble and Finpip were confirmed fake, Roothoot is fake too as they were all leaked in the same thread.
>>
>>26249010
ALso barn owls have that unique beak shape to which both designs had, just done in different ways. Rowlet's beak works like Piplup's but is colored to make it look like the beak is angled, and Roothoot had the V shaped both and opted to not detail the beak.
>>
>>26249251
TL;DR OWLS WIN
>>
>>26249098

Literally no one said that it wasn't going to be an owl you fucking retard.

Owlfags said Roothoot was THE owl, no questions asked

Denialfags said no, the starter WILL more than likely be an owl based on the trademarked name but not THAT owl

And like I've said before, there is 0% chance of Roothoot being official in any way, shape or form based entirely on its design. It looks like absolute shit and the lengths you go to defend it is astounding. How could anyone want such an ugly thing to be real? Thats like someone HOPING that Trubbish was real before it was confirmed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D_ZhgsRttg
denialfag live reaction
>>
>>26249235
>And if it had anime eyes because its an anime owl then why doesn't Rowlet have anime eyes?
Because not everyone who designs the same kind of animal will design it in the same way?What the fuck do you think I am arguing? Add quotation marks around valid details to poitn doesn't make them not valid. What I'm saying is that the coincidence is huge and that people are hugely downplaying it, not that it's not in the end just that. You are arguing against an imagined owlfag boogeyman and not, you know, an actual human being.
>>
>>26248952
>prove your point
>ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME???!

Denialfags are literally carl the cuck sjw trash tier
>>
>people actually want the other owl to be real
WHY? I DONT CARE ABOUT IT BEING REAL OR FAKE, BUT IT LOOKS SO UGLY
>>
what kind of owl is rowlet?
>>
>>26249341
>Being this angry about a product designed for children

Also I remained completely impartial throughout all the Roothoot bullshit lmao
>>
File: Barbagianni1.jpg (129KB, 1179x792px) Image search: [Google]
Barbagianni1.jpg
129KB, 1179x792px
>>26249561
Barn owl
>>
>>26249561
Whatever kind lives on Hawaii I guess.
>>
>>26249561
Coconut owl.
>>
>>26249586
this looks like it the most
>>26249591
couldn't find anything on it
>>
>>26249356

If Roothoot was a concept design, it would be drawn by the same person who ultimately drew Rowlet.

If Roothoot is an evo, it would be drawn by the same person.

You can't say that the eyes are different because they're drawn by different people but yet still insist Roothoot is an evo or a concept design. It literally does not work that way.
>>
>>26249845
>If Roothoot was a concept design, it would be drawn by the same person who ultimately drew Rowlet.
Not true, I hate to parade that Gogoat thing because it's clearly like the drawing someone made as soon as the idea popped into their head which the art we've seen was not but yeah. For all we know, it could have been drawn by the same person and the eyes were changed specifically to make it look more like a barn owl. You seem think I have this firm stance in the ground, but what I'm actually doing is criticizing your immovable position. I don't actually think this was concept art. I literally said in my post that while it's a massive coincidence, it's only a coincidence, just that people are trying to play it off like it was nothing, I guess as a gut reaction in response to owlposters trying to do the same in the opposite direction.
>>
>>26249219
Popplio is starting to grow on me now, I just don't like how they went for that same darkish blue color from oshawatt which was the main issue I had with him in the first place. But I like him, though these starters can't touch kalos starters.
>>
>>26249845
Stop you fucking faggot. How are you destroy the dreams of retarded children?
>>
I wonder where zachipster is :)
>>
>>26251026
Committed suicide
>>
Reminder that not every owlfag was a roothootfag. Owlfags won.
>>
>roothootfags didn't exactly get what they pushing
>it's the 2nd evolution
>it was the concept art or first versions
>it's still an owl tho
>it's the same color i guess
denowl fags can't accept it
>>
>Both Roothoot and Rowlet are Barn owls
>They both share the same color palette
>Rowlet's tie expands in Roothoot covering his lower body like a jacket

Let's not forget Roothoot was leaked before the trademarks gor registered.

Either Roothoot was reworked into Rowlet, or Roothoot's Rowled evolution. But denying the leak was legit, at this point, is retarded.
>>
>>26249845
Piplup and Prinplup. Similar eye progression.
>>
>>26252919
Nice meme, are you implying Litten will evolve into an emotionless red rock and that Popplio will evolve into a dolphin?
>>
>>26252972
No. Cubble and that water shit aren't starters. They're different pokemon, or discarded designs.
>>
File: kek.jpg (17KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
17KB, 640x320px
>>26248408
I'm okay with Rowlet's design as long as it's used for memes
>>
>>26253012
Nice goalpost moving.
>>
We knew it was an owl, the copyright
poved it. "Dark wood" makes no sense.

Owlfags are goalpost moving pretty hard though.
>>
>>26253047
Not moving any goalposts here.

Admit it: guessing a grass type barn owl pokemon with that same color pattern BEFORE any trademarks gor registered would take a fuckton of luck.
>>
Cubble is the pseudo. Screencap this.
>>
>>26253102
How can you forget how they were all leaked in the same thread and in the same style, clearly intended to be starters?
>>
>>26248264
that's the second stage evolution, they're all abominations
>>
>>26248912
I agree it's not a barn owl, if anything it's this bad ass motherfucker
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueo
>>
>>26249590
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueo
>>
>>26248052
How was it real, it's a different pokemon
>>
>>26251113
Who said the starter wasn't gonna be an owl? Everyone knew it was an owl off the trademark. Owlfags were roothootfags from the very start.
>>
>>26248052
But it wasn't real? Is this some kind of meta trolling or what? It clearly isn't roothoot, the other two are clearly different mons as well.
>>
>>26253348
>>26253396

These guys know what's up.

Calling it now: The final form will look full-on pueo, not Roothoot.
>>
>>26253102
This shit has happened many times you moron fuck there's been grass owl fanarts done years ago. YES the creator got fucking lucky exactly as you said, stop adding more bullshit to it. It was coincidental shitty fanart from the start, there's a shitload of pokemon that look like fakemon made years before.
>>
AN owl was real
Not THE owl
>>
>>26253162
Fuck off
>>
File: fakes.png (141KB, 680x363px) Image search: [Google]
fakes.png
141KB, 680x363px
>owlfags yesterday
Just a friendly reminder that THESE are the starters going to be revealed tomorrow and that denialfags will get BTFO.

>owlfags today
Told you it was...um...an owl.
>>
>>26254967
RootHoot is the second evolution of Rowlet, it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>26255031
Who's the denialfag now?
>>
>>26255031
It's pretty obvious it's not, the trio were leaked as a set, they get debunked as a set
>>
>>26255136
Well that's your opinion.

>>26255132
Yes and no, it's an grass owl starter so that something.
>>
>>26255231
clearly missing the point
>>
>>26255288
Well if "RootHoot" will be fake, it wouldn't matter to me that much, I'm just still surprise for a near coincidence of the owl.
>>
>>26254967
>that Roothoot final form
Hmmmm wow oh my I wish that were real
>>
>>26255231
>Fact is now opinion if it's against what you believe
Yeah no, Roothoot is fake, get over it
>>
>>26255363
I'm glad roothoot is fake.
Rowlet is adorable.
>>
>>26255428
>opinion
>>
>>26255479
>Proven fact
>>
>>26255479
>Still opinion and your/anyone choice to believe anything they want, even if it fake or not.
>>
File: roothoot-rowlet fusion.png (53KB, 599x532px) Image search: [Google]
roothoot-rowlet fusion.png
53KB, 599x532px
a hybrid of the two owls looks nice
>>
>>26255605
No, you actually somehow made Roothoot worst
>>
>>implying owls are grass
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.