[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION LITTENFAGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: SM starters alt art.png (74KB, 465x132px) Image search: [Google]
SM starters alt art.png
74KB, 465x132px
>Rowlet and Popplio: A bunch of different poses and tricks, even a bit of interaction between the two
>Litten: ...It coughs up hairballs

How does it feel to know Litten is already the runt and probably going to be Delphox 2.0?
>>
>>26248006
>implying Litten won't evolve into a firebomb throwing tiger
>>
>>26248006
I'm almost certain Popplio will end up being the most badass starter
>>
Rowlet will become the Greninja of this gen (instant OU)
Litten will become the Serperior (i.e. underestimated at first but something will happen to make it greater)
Popplio will either become the Delphox of this gen or the Sceptile
>>
>>26248106
> implying it wont be a flame weaving pyromancer/warlock tiger

Pls
>>
>>26248152
probably evolves into a bipedal otter, and then everyone can do their thing about how the evolutiosn got mixed up
>>
>>26248006
I'm sold on all three starters here. With Rowlet's ability to turn his head 360, Litten's fiery hairballs/flame-based hair shedding, and Popplio's bubbles, I'm infatuated with all three.

In the end, I choose Rowlet, for his immaculate bowtie.
>>
>>26248006

I'm hoping for the best but this is gamefreak.

Let's hope they dont pull another gen 5 stats or design wise.
>>
>>26248106
Farfignugletron?
>>
>>26248227
OU is going to be a tall order for Grass/Flying. Not impossible but it's gonna need some really great stats and and a kicking HA to do well in OU with that typing.
>>
>>26248227
>Grass/Flying
>Thinking it will be anywhere near good

It's going to be the slowest starter as well because Popplio's specifically mentions speed and cats are usually quick. Rolly polly owl doesn't scream speed and speed is the one thing that would have possibly saved it.

Rowlet is my favorite but face it it's fucked.
>>
yeah but the cat is a cat

seal and owl will never have that going for them. Watch as Litten gets the bulk of the fanart and popularity anyway
>>
>>26248244
>implying it wont be a furbomb throwing pirate tiger with a glorious red beard

Checkmatey
>>
>>26248457
Yeah because shaymin is so slow -_-
>>
>>26248006
I can see Litten either becoming a firedancing tiki cat, or a lava tiki god cat.
>>
File: yuya2.jpg (40KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
yuya2.jpg
40KB, 854x480px
Post your face when at their final stage the starters ditch Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent and get unique abilities
>>
>>26248006
Don't be stupid Popplio is doomed to be the loser in this gen, it's going to evolve into a clown, and everyone hates clowns.
>>
File: Approval.png (359KB, 720x605px) Image search: [Google]
Approval.png
359KB, 720x605px
>>26248576
>>
>>26248618
unless it turns into a harlequin jester
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 107x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 107x124px
>>26248576
>mfw Rowlet's final form gets Thick Fat
>>
>>26248533
>-_-
Leave.
>>
>>26248457
>Grass/Flying
>Thinking it will be anywhere near good
Anyone got that screencap of the guy who said Talonflame was gonna be RU the moment it was shown?
>>
>>26248555
If they keep the fireball theme it could possibly be a juggler.
>>
>>26248654
That would make ice count as a 2x weakness, right?
>>
>>26248533

Shaymin is a legendary you emoji using lump
>>
>>26248651
Even more fedora than a plague doctor.
>>
>>26248680
make me >:P
>>
>>26248693
>>26248693

Fire/Flying is an entirely different ballgame
>>
File: Litten_Canon.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Litten_Canon.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>26248006
Litten is the canon choice you dumb nigger

It'll be the Greninja of this generation
>>
>>26248723

Or it gets a Ring of Fire around it's neck.

Also, OP missed the fact Littenbro's back arches. That's fucking adorable.
>>
>>26248775
Yeah but it's a ball game with a x4 weakness to stealth rock, nobody expected it to get an incredibly stupid ability. For all we know this owl could get something equally retarded.
>>
>>26248838

It's a starter. It's getting Overgrow.
>>
>>26248859
Hidden Ablities m8.
>>
>>26248859

Do you know what hidden abilities are you dumbfuck?
>>
>>26248838
Fire is a better typing than Grass, so its off to a bad start. It needs Jesus tier stats and and movepool to save it and gamefreak plays against everyone's expectations
>>
>>26248776

Fuck no. Greninja's design wasn't nearly as safe, and it stood out as clearly superior to its counterparts, even before we knew the stats. This thing won't get the same kind of treatment.
>>
>>26248006
Let me fix that post for you OP. Don't worry.
>Popplio: A bunch of different poses and tricks, even a bit of interaction with Rowlet
>Rowlet: ...It's an owl
>Litten: ...It's a cat
Also stop getting your info from serebii.
>>
>>26249250
Rowlet has tricks.
His trick is being a cutie patootie.
>>
>>26248457
Nigga read the description.
Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.
It's going to be a fast speedy attacker. Also consider it's the lightest Pokemon starter in history of starters at 3 pounds.

They even say the seal is slow on land but gets by do to it's elastic nature
>>
>>26249320
Then as a cat person I counter that saying the same thing about Litten.
>>
>>26248533
>Shaymin is a hedgehog

Ever heard of Sonic faggot?
>>
>>26248006
But cats are some of the most popular animals in Japan. There's no way it will be a failure like Delphox.
>>
File: 1286150966789.png (194KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1286150966789.png
194KB, 600x600px
>>26248363
We can only hope.
>>
>>26248776
Hoping that Rowlet evolution will be the main starter of the generation like how Charizard was in Gen 1 and Greninja was in Gen 2.
>>
>>26248244
Wow, I hadn't thought of that, but I can really see it happening. What do you think would be a suitable second type? Psychic? Dark (which based on the design only, does seem like the most likely possibility)?
I could even see that concept work with typings like Fire/Ghost and Fire/Fairy, but they seem like (and hopefully, Papajohns will get the Fairy typing).
>>
>>26249400

Where does any of that text indicate high speed? It will hit hard no doubt but there's nothing suggesting that it'll be fast.
>>
Rowlet looks like the 'girl companion' pokemon, may or may not end up evolving past its cute stage. Litten looks like the 'final evo mascot', probably evolving into a fire tiger, may or may not be part dark type. Popplio looks like the 'jokemon', used for comic relief and antics involving balancing things on its nose.
>>
>>26248227
It really all comes down to what their final forms are like, at the end of the day, innit?
How many days you figure we've got before those are announced?
>>
>>26248723
Popplio is already lined up to be the juggler acrobat, more likely a flaming hoop jumping tiger. He's already got the rings around the paws.
>>
>>26248006
Quite nicely, actually :) It's a fire pokémon. Whatever it coughs up, it's sure to reduce you to a burning, charred corpse.
What do your bird and your clown do?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.