[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE REAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (97KB, 486x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97KB, 486x468px
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE REAL
>>
>>26241759
OWLFAGS ARE THE DENIALFAGS NOW
LMAO
>>
>>26241759
Well they aren't so stop whining and accept it.
>>
>tfw no cubble but we have a stupid edgy looking cat

dropped
>>
>>26241759
You know, I wasn't a denial fag, I didn't care, but considering how much you owlfags infested this place I'm happy that you took it in the ass.
>>
>>26241759
they're the middle evolutions
>>
>>26241824
>wanting that aborted rock
literally cancer
>>
>>26241843
>this much denial

fucking kek
>>
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY
>>
>>26241759
I know this is a false flagging bait thread but I'm going to take it anyways.

It's pretty clear that the designs we saw were either leaked prototypes or based on descriptions of the starters. It'd be too much of a coincidence for the leaks and real designs to BOTH be a grass owl, fire cub, and sea lion.
>>
File: mewtwo mega.jpg (26KB, 420x367px) Image search: [Google]
mewtwo mega.jpg
26KB, 420x367px
>>26241843
Some faggot somehow managed to get his hands on a piece of paper in which the official (probably not definitive) starters' concepts where written, and draw those monstrosities we've been seing for months. That's as far as it gets, and just because the owl and the seal vaguely looked like the actual ones.
>>
>>26241877
we'll wait until the middle evolutions are revealed, let's see who's in denial then :^)
>>
File: lays-salt-vinegar (1).png (192KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
lays-salt-vinegar (1).png
192KB, 334x483px
>>26241952
OWLBROS WIN AGAIN

AJAJAJAJJAJAAJJAAHAHAHAH
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 413x395px
>>26241759
I'm actually dying of laughter. Get BTFO owlcuck.
>>
>>26241952
>fire cub, and sea lion.
Stop saying this. The Fire one was in no way a cat and the Water one was in no way a sea lion, it had a fucking dorsal fin.
>>
>>26241994
Did they draw the owl and seal first and then have a stroke?
>>
>>26241952
Still doesn't matter, that it is that one certain design, that you voted to be the exact outcome.

I hate owl fags, but don't get me wrong, cause I love that little shitter that nintendo acnounced. It is just that owl fags worshipped a mental retarded version of the owl we got.

Both sides wins, old design owl fags btfo and owl deniers btfo. Win win situation.
>>
DELETE THIS NOW!!!!
>>
>>26241779

LMAO
>>
>>26242010
wew
>>
>>26242224
likely
>>
>>26241952
There were multiple fake leaks that featured a grass bird, a fire cat and a water seal/sea lion.
THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE AFTER THE STARTER'S NAMES LEAKED VIA TRADEMARKS

Cubble and Finpip meanwhile have nothing in common with the actual starters
>>
>>26241952
That would've been very impressive if Cubble was a fire cat instead of whatever that shit is and Finpip was a sea lion and not a Dolphin with a dorsal fin

If we are to believe your idea, how do you fuck up so bad drawing through descriptions?
>>
>>26242280
I didn't vote in the poll because I'm not a retarded child that decides things must be my way based on circumstantial evidence.
>>
>>26242424
What poll? Did I miss something? Anyways I meant voting as an symbolic way of rooting for something to be real.
>>
>>26242337
:,^)
>>
>>26242175
There was a sealion at some point but it didn't come with the grass owl, this guys mixing up his leaks.
>>
>>26241843
>owlfags back peddling this hard

knew this was going to happen. Whoever leaked the owl got lucky. Then pushed his luck with the other two which didn't fit the trademarked names at all and owlfags still claimed that the other two matched the descriptions where they absolutely did not at all

>but they were concept art!

Sorry wrong again owlfag, concept art is NEVER that detailed (sawsbuck concepts for example) and when it is it matches the overall design of the mon barring its coloring.
>>
>>26243971
who are you quoting
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.