[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEWORLD GEOGRAPHY CONFIRMED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: globe.jpg (63KB, 845x468px) Image search: [Google]
globe.jpg
63KB, 845x468px
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
Looks just like our globes. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>26240451

That's a real-world globe. So that's probably where you set your real-world location at the start of the game, or view the locations of people you've traded with, or something like that.
>>
>>26240501
In all reality it's probably just decoration with no purpose, but that would be cool
>>
Poke Africa.
>>
>>26240523

Yeah, probably. But Gen IV did have the globe where you could view who you traded with on GTS, so it could be something similar.
>>
Remember whrn Gamefreak flipped Serebii's pokemon world map and put it in the game?
>>
>>26240584
WE
>>
>>26240618
WUZ
>>
>>26240817
Pokekings
>>
Holy shit are those pants buttons huge.

On the other hand, will GF put a shirtless option?
>>
>>26240892
Only for the waifu.
>>
Well, if the Sun and the Moon are canon, that makes it our universe
>>
>>26240817
CHAMPIANZ
>>
>>26240926
Girl looks like shit this time.

Boy on the other hand has a tight shirt.
>>
I'm thinking it's going to be edited out by the time the games release

>>26240956
or an alternate universe
already been people theorizing that

>>26240609
what are you talking about?
>>
>>26240956
>"if Sun and Moon are canon"
>Being this retarded
>>
Did it need to be confirmed? They've mentioned real places and events before. Or is that no longer canon
>>
>>26241540
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?637946-Serebii-net-Pok%E9mon-Omega-Ruby-amp-Alpha-Sapphire-Discovery-Thread&p=17524236#post17524236
>>
>>26241967
>Or is that no longer canon

Arguably this. Same as with real-world animals, which were mentioned (and present in the anime) early on, but phased out as the series matured.
>>
>>26240451
It's Earth. It's always been Earth.
>>
File: oz-djsa.jpg (6KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
oz-djsa.jpg
6KB, 196x197px
>>26240451
>After this, I'm going to Africa in Gen VIII
>>
...and?
>>
>>26242284
>Africa

time for a mosquito pokémon, Pyroars, Donphans, and village made of mudhuts
>>
>>26241983
that is really weird
and either really lazy, or a reference a little too obscure
Either way, i don't like it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.