[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you forget something, Game Freak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: 345.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
345.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
Did you forget something, Game Freak?
>>
ITT: OP learns the hard way no one ever gave a fuck about Zygarde.
>>
>>26238736
>>2024
>>Pokemon X^2 and Y^2 are announced
>>New Z sub-plot
>>Zygarde gets his formes

Would you be happy?
>>
>>26238736
this is annoying. Can't wait for zygarde to be post game so atleast SOME of the shitposting goes away. you guys are gross.
>>
File: why is he not smiling.webm (63KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
why is he not smiling.webm
63KB, 854x480px
>>26238736
It isn't fair. This should have been Zygarde's time to shine ;_;
>>
>>26238736
Why did they even bother with the Zygardeforms then?
>>
>>26238736

Calm down fagmilia,he's going t be the legendary of Earth,the one who brings balance, just like our Lord and Savior Fug stoped Kyogre and Groundon.
>>
File: 1460092422979.png (278KB, 484x547px) Image search: [Google]
1460092422979.png
278KB, 484x547px
>THEY STILL NEED TO SHOW ZYGARDE FORMS
>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ANIME EXCLUSIVE
>IT'S GOING TO BE GEN 6
>>
>>26239839
forgot this:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/syzygies

Just search what is a syzygie and surprise yourself
>>
>>26238736
dumb Z-poster
>>
>retarded zygarderetards still think that the Zygarde forms are not anime exclusive
FUCK OFF
>>
>>26239839
That would be pretty nifty. It'll never happen.
>>
>>26239890
>they show primal groudon and kyogre
>welp pack it up kids, no raqauyza
This is how retarded you sound
>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ANIME EXCLUSIVE
holy shit people still use this excuse? This is the worst part about being a spinoff board from /v/.

>must fill my console war fix so try to make content war because I'm retarded.
>>
>>26240281
Cry more you Zygarde fanboy. Your shitty generation blob isn't getting shit.
>>
File: matlab-subplots.gif (146KB, 549x405px) Image search: [Google]
matlab-subplots.gif
146KB, 549x405px
>>26239323
>Z sub-plot
Math is Fun, FUN!
>>
I bet they're gonna release Z after Sun and Moon at this point. I guess they were working on both but wanted the new gen out earlier cause 20th anniversary and also because trolling.
>>
File: Z.png (2MB, 2082x3154px) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
2MB, 2082x3154px
>>26239839

There's a little something you're forgetting about. It came with the starter and mascot trademarks.

MARSHADOW
>>
>>26239954
>implying Zygarde forms are anime exclusive
>in every bit of official pokemon media, just not revealed in S/M yet
Literally not anime exclusive in the very definition. but muh content war fags don't really think do they

>>26240318
face it mega rayqauzafags, your shitty generation dragon ain't getting shit.
>>
File: top-gallery-5.jpg (35KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
top-gallery-5.jpg
35KB, 578x327px
It's for the best, really. They fucked up with Zygarde.

I still love regular Zygarde, though.
>>
>>26239890
>>26239954
They never said Zygarde forms are anime exclusive though.
>>
File: 1456504366272.jpg (91KB, 600x875px) Image search: [Google]
1456504366272.jpg
91KB, 600x875px
>>
>>26238736
Geez, wait for later this gen before crying about it. We can still get Z if Solgaleo and Lunaala turns out to have connections to Xerneas and Yveltal. Judging by their design similarities I'd say that's pretty likely, too.
>>
>Gen VI will forever be shit thanks to shit remakes (it's a RS remake not Emerald :^) ) and no 3rd version to actually fix the main games

WOOOOOOOOW
>>
>Well there we have it new gen only has 7 pokemon.

>what do you mean there's still more? sorry senpai, if I'm not explicitly told there's more it doesn't exist

Needless to say I will never get how anti zygarde posters function.
>>
>>26240616
gen wars are becoming obsolete, gen 8 is probably going to come out two years after sun/moon with the NX needing pokemon to push sales meaning there's so much gens the favouritism is going to die out.
>>
>>26240676
>gen 8 will come out 2017/18
Yeah how does your gen 7 victory feel, because it does look and sound great, but it's not gonna last for fucking long
>>
>>26240616
XY was good though.

And the fact that they skipped Z means they're probably dropping the third version/sequel model altogether. Only newgens and remakes from now on.
>>
File: DSC_0283.jpg (121KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0283.jpg
121KB, 1600x1060px
>>26238736

go home fag, X & Y sucked assjuice hardly, stupid story, music, rival, team. Only 3D, but i give a shit about graphics, so this gen is shit.
>>
>>26241031
And what makes you think SM will be any better?
>>
>>26241094
at that moment content war fag realized why you can't have a content war.
>>
>>26241094

Learning from the mistakes in the past(X & Y). Oras was way better than shitty X & Y.
>>
>>26240431
>>26240465
The anime lets pokemon spinoff use the Zygarde forms. You just won't never see them in the mainline games however, because they're not canon.
>>
>>26241392
>Learning from the mistakes in the past(X & Y)
GameFreak doesn't consider XY a mistake and will likely follow all the themes started in these games in SM.
>Oras was way better than shitty X & Y.
Ah, so you just have a shit taste. Don't know what I expected.
>>
>>26241466

We will see, we will see... but if s&m release and they keep the way of nice music from gen 2 - gen 5 then please don't cry hardly like the gen 6.5 diarrhea drinker.
>>
>>26239954
There's apparently data in xy/oras for the other forms.
>>
>>26241650
Sorry, but there's not. There's only Thousand Arrows/Waves which have a sun/moon theme already and the pentagon.
>>
The irony is that the gen than needed a 3rd version the most was the one we didn't get a 3rd version for. I mean, I usually hate superior version jewing, but after XY we really needed something to redeem the gen, and ORAS certainly wasn't it.

No one even denies that Gen6 is worst gen, that's how you know it really is.
>>
>>26241417
>that backpeddling
so it went from anime exclusive to just excluded from the unreleased games that have only revealed 5 Pokemon? guess magearna, new mega evolutions, and anything else we haven't been shown in game of unfinished unreleased games are game excluded.

are you baiting?
>>
>>26241977
You're the Zygardefag who thinks that GF would use material created by the anime. Fact: The Zygarde forms are in fact invented by the anime team, which is pretty fucking obvious by the fact that Z doesn't exist.
>>
>>26242038
Source?
>>
>>26242038
>The Zygarde forms are in fact invented by the anime team, which is pretty fucking obvious by the fact that Z doesn't exist.

welp there you have it kids every pokemon in this list http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Caciulacdlac/Pok%C3%A9mon_that_appeared_before_their_generation

were invented by the anime staff and won't appear in their respective generations.
>>
In all seriousness, Zygarde has to have some relavence to SM right? Even if the formes are anime-exclusive, it still has those two unreleased moves.
>>
>>26242247
The most you can bet that they just unceremoniously dump the formes as a Gamestop event.

It's clear that SM will have its own plot and legendaries separate from Kalos.
>>
>>26239954
I mean... They aren't? They appear in picross
>>
>>26242317
>It's clear that SM will have its own plot and legendaries separate from Kalos.
no...no it isn't. once again nothing is set in stone. I don't know why you're acting as if the game comes out next week when we've still only gotten are designs. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>26242185
There's a difference between completely new pokemon and gimmicky formes. Ash-Greninja and Zygarde Formes fall under the latter, and it's confirmed that Ash-Greninja is anime exclusive. Anyone with basic critical thinking would recognize that the Zygarde formes are going to be anime exclusive, and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>26242709
Oh yeah I bet you Black/White Kyurem are gimmicky anime exclusive shit
>>
>>26242709
>more back peddling

>it's confirmed that Ash-Greninja is anime exclusive.
Blatant Lie

>Anyone with basic critical thinking would recognize that the Zygarde formes are going to be anime exclusive, and that's all there is to it.

Do you know what exclusive means? well of course not because you're retarded but so far Ash greninja and Zygarde complete have been featured in

>TCG
>Tretta
>picross
>shuffle

By definition neither are anime exclusive as they've appeared in all constantly updated official media with the exception of UNRELEASED games. Only an idiot (you) would rule them out this early.
>>
>>26243263
Maybe not purely exclusive, but it's clear that these formes are owned by the anime team, and that GF can't just use them. They're not getting in the mainline games, and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>26238736
>worst region only gets one set.
I'm alright with this.
>>
>>26242709

Can't say you're wrong, but that really goes against the whole marketing scheme of Pokemon. New formes are meant to be capitalized on via games. They seem to have scrapped Pokemon Z, but not using its formes to drive sales (even if very slightly at this point) seems wasteful to do.
>>
File: 1457575258820.jpg (151KB, 1024x974px) Image search: [Google]
1457575258820.jpg
151KB, 1024x974px
HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GAME
ZYGARDE IS
SO FUCKING LAME
>>
>>26243303
>Maybe not purely exclusive
backpaddle faster anon.

>but it's clear that these formes are owned by the anime team
that makes no sense

>and that GF can't just use them.

Let me get this straight

>Forms are owned by TPC, therefore TPC can't use them

bait.
>>
>>26243379
Fuck Zygarde and its formes anyway. They're shit anyway and the majority of the world agree with that. We can only hope that they won't show up in the mainline games, because that would suck hard.
>>
>>26243557
Then why do we not have Orange Islands in the games?

That's because GF don't own them. They're owned by the anime crew.

Guess what else is created and owned by the anime crew? Ash-Greninja and Zygarde formes. Get fucked Zygardefag.
>>
>>26243563
Are you 14? You write like you're 14.
>>
>>26243607
The anime crew is owned by TPC you massive retard.
>>
>>26243607
This is a trap for "OH BUT THAT MEANS THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING WITH ZYGARDE!!!!!!!!", aka bait
Game Freak > TPCi > anime crew are you fucking retarded or are you equally retarded by stalling out the thread in hopes for bump limit?
>>
File: 1461943477724.png (56KB, 304x326px) Image search: [Google]
1461943477724.png
56KB, 304x326px
Get well soon Zygarde
>>
File: stop posting!.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop posting!.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>26243607
>Then why do we not have Orange Islands in the games?
Because it's from a filler arc and didn't appear in any other pokemon media.

>That's because GF don't own them
No you tard it's because GF had no idea it existed because it was hackneyed up to fill the gap between kanto and johto

>That's because GF don't own them. They're owned by the anime crew.
>"anime crew" is owned by TPC
>TPC is owned by GF
>GF doesn't own what it owns
>checkmate zygardefag
>>
>>26243842
I'm just gonna pose as the guy you're quoting

>Because it's from a filler arc and didn't appear in any other pokemon media.
AHAHA BUYT THAT MEANS ZYGARDE IS ALSO FROM A FILLER ARC !!
>>
>>26243607
>That's because GF don't own them. They're owned by the anime crew.

How fucking old are you?
>>
>>26242599
You're the one being retarded if you think GF will reuse a legendary and a plot for a new region.
>>
>>26244028
they won't reuse the plot, however zygarde doesn't play a big role in team flares plans so it wouldn't make sense for him to in S/Ms either. what does make sense however is how zygarde connects the three.bet the lion and bat have auras.
>>
>>26243761
get well soon Zygarde
>>
>>26243761
get well soon zygarde
>>
Are all anti-Zygarde shitposters literally 12 year old? Their posts are cringe inducing and reek of underage mentality.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.