[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Who would win?
>>
>>26228669
One's a literal kid trying to live his days while the other's a kid that survived getting hit with numerous amounts of god knows what on his adventures to be a master. One has total command over their buddy while the other has to keep asking their 'buddy' for help which he may/may not do depending on how he feels. So probably Ash.
I say it's kinda unfair.
>>
>>26228669
Ash has many more feats under his belt than that little ripoff faggot. Ash wins hands down and steals his Pokemon
>>
>>26228669
me on the left
>>
>>26229942
>Ash has many more feats under his belt

Come back and tell me that when he wins a championship that wasn't based on a region made up by the anime.
>>
Are Yokai really a thing? I mean, I watched like the first 5 episodes or so and it was boring. I mean, even for a child show, it was REALLY boring.
>>
Ash the other kids is ugly with that head and eyes
>>
>>26228669
Pikachu hits like a truck. Jibanyan survives getting hit by a truck. Unrelenting force versus immovable object. Sword that can pierce any shield versus shield that can block any sword.
>>
>>26230306
It's getting a second season in States so it's doing uh, something
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-24-20h20m53s69.png (503KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-24-20h20m53s69.png
503KB, 640x480px
>>26230162
>implying that even matters when it comes to this
>>
>>26228669
One's companion waited centuries for technology to improve enough to give himself a robotic body capable of time traveling back to the time his boy was still young and alive just to hang out with him some more.
>>
monster vs monster, Jibanyan. youkai are spirits so they can't be killed unless a monk performs and excorsim, and nekomata, the youkai jibanyan is based on, are known for their power over death.
trainer vs trainer, Ash, the kid is fucking ripped from hiking through forests, climbing mountains, and wrestling wild superpowered monsters with his hands all the damn time, Keita is just some normie grade school kid who just wants to read comics and shit
>>
>>26232181
Doesn't mean Pikachu can't just casually knock Jibanyan out.

Just because you can't die doesn't mean you can win the fight. And do Yo-Kai even have those immunities in the Yo-Kai watch verse?
>>
>>26228669
Pikachu. The whole joke of Jibanyan is that he's absolutely useless in a fight and always gets his ass kicked.
>>
>>26232620
Not unless you have the ability/skill/equipment to be immune to them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.