[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEAR OF THE FUTURE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1462803398264.gif (883KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462803398264.gif
883KB, 250x250px
>Spainfags vs Hawaiifags vs Mexicofags
>returning-to-Kalos-fags vs Never-ever-going-back-fags
>Owlfags vs normal people
>Gen 6.5 fags vs Gen 7 fags
>Starterfags vs Legendaryfags vs Protagonistfags
>Zfags hoping for Zygarde info
>people apprehensive over the art style and overworld
>zodiacfags
>patternfags
>shitposters
>underage leddit leak season fags

Are we looking at the biggest BTFO shitstorm in the history of /vp/ folks?

I'm scared guys
>>
I'm not scared because I know I'm right
>>
>>26224036
I love these fucking Wurmple figs
>>
Just give me the starters, that'll be enough to stop with the owlfaggotry
>>
>>26224036
i'm just hoping it's NOT "Hawaii." I cannot stand water.
>>
>>26224843
It'll be the entire mediterranean, which includes Spain, Southern France, and Italy.

The Greek Islands pastiche will have elements borrowed from Hawaii. I hope you'll be satisfied with this.
>>
>>26224036
Don't forget the fusion bullshit.
>>
>>26224843
I hope its Hawaii. While I hate surfing so muhlch it almost made me not finish both Emerald and OR, they've gone so far in the other direction since then.

I'm hoping for a main island with a couple others coming off it. Closer to Johto water than Hoenn water
>>
>>26224534
Is there more like this?

>>26225025
Fuck, I did forget. And here I thought returning to Kalos would be the thing that would disappoint me the most
>>
>>26225136
Something that makes me thing it's not that, is that GF has had less and less required water since gen 3. I'm fine with a water route or two, but Hoenn tier is too far.
>>
>>26225168
I think the amount of water in Hoenn turned them off it. You can see the number of water routes get less each time.
>>
File: 1461813308781.gif (533KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1461813308781.gif
533KB, 500x309px
>>26224036
I'm scared too! What if I end up being on the losing side?! It's so nerve-wracking... I regret everything I've ever posted...

HOLD ME
>>
File: 1462407588332.jpg (48KB, 455x606px) Image search: [Google]
1462407588332.jpg
48KB, 455x606px
>>26225469
>tfw there's more than 5 losing sides to be on
>tfw its entirely possible to lose on every single one
>>
File: 1462832821597.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1462832821597.gif
742KB, 200x189px
>>26225507
Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day, friendo. I'm going to need some serious mental preparation for every outcome that may happen. And even then I don't think I will be ready for the shitstorm about to unfold.
>>
>>26225583
My only hope is that I can be viewing the shitstorm while smugly eating popcorn, rather than on the front lines trying to dodge the BTFO bombs
>>
>>26224797
no it won't

possible outcomes
>starter's an owl but looks nothing like any of the fakes or maybe close to one you better hope its no the one that gets posted daily
>they shitpost saying that another monster in the dex it's an owl

first main game reveal in /vp/? not discriminating, I really can't blame any anon if they dont want to come here anymore, or newfags if they don't want to come here at all
>>
Don't browse /vp/ tomorrow. Let a couple days go by when everything dies down a little. Then discuss/shitpost at your own leisure.

Problem solved.
>>
>>26225674
Miss the first day? But that sounds like the most fun part
>>
>>26225634
Depends on what sides you're on. Most likely:

>denialfags are right
>gen 7ers are right

Or, at least if either of those sides are wrong, you have lots of other people on your side to be in shock with. (I don't want to argue. I'm not implying anything by saying either of those things.)

I don't know what that 5th side is that you're talking about. Hawaiifags...?
>>
>>26225734
For me, I believe in Hawaii, denialfag, its Gen 7, unsure about Kalos return, pretty convinced Zygarde is back (though I don't care) and hope to god there's no fusions. I also want zodiacfags to be BTFO even I'd I'm neutral on if the starter falls in line or not.

I'm not in the mood to start a shitstorm right now either though. I like that my thread has remained comfy.
>>
>>26225772
It's not worth arguing about anymore, now that the truth will be revealed so soon. The circlejerking and BTFO threads will happen soon enough.

I'm mostly neutral about everything, although I've made arguments for both sides about owl. I'm almost 100% sure it's fake though so I'm with you on just about everything.
>>
>>26225816
I'm neutral on the region, but Hawaii makes the most sense to me.

Fusions and Gen 6 are game skipping things for me though. But especially fusions.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.