[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye Gen 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1357644154245.png (890KB, 736x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1357644154245.png
890KB, 736x1242px
Goodbye Gen 6
>>
Good bye, generation with the best features and worst world, you'll be awkwardly missed.
>>
>>26220847
Technically it isn't over until the release date of Sun and Moon when Gen 7 officially starts.
>>
>>26220863
Nah it's over fahm. Been over since the official announcement of SM. When the "hype" season started
>>
>>26220847
>best starter
>worst gen
Being Froakie is suffering. He didn't suffer such a horrible fate.
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 1024x576px
>tfw gen 6 made your sis from NU trash to OU threat
>>
>>26220847
XY would be 10/10 if the campaign was challenging. No postgame needed cause everyone was breeding, battling online or in Maison. We had good times.

We don't talk about ORAS.
>>
So was it the worst generation?

I liked it more than 4 and 5, but now that I look at it objectively and hear out the arguments, I guess it was wack?

It got me to appreciate playing competitive at least, and the improved shiny rates allowed me to hatch my first shiny since Gen 3. It was a "comfy" experience, at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 973x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 973x432px
Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie used Baton Pass.. ... ...even when they cannot learn it!
>>
>>26220947
This gen seemed to focus on multiplayer rather than the single player.
>>
It was the most beautiful (visually) gen, had the best features, even breeding and being in competitive combats was fun
>>
>>26220947
I mean it wasn't the greatest, but not all of it was bad. Just underwhelming to say the least. It focused way to much on competitive play, had a shit story, cringe dialogue, very few dex entries, and a poor remake that excluded a lot of things that made the originals good. These were their first 3DS Pokemon games so I won't hold everything against them, plus 7th generation is literally months away, so they could always redeem themselves
>>
>>26220947
I like XY a lot. The single player could've been done better but as a long time competitive player I loved all of the improvements to the multiplayer and additions to the battle mechanics.
>>
>>26220847
I loved XY, they brought me back into Pokémon after skipping most of gen 4 and all of gen 5 (I eventually played White and White 2 last summer). ORAS was still fun but not as much. I don't really care about the competitive aspect.
>>
>>26220847
I still really like X/Y.

Best online features and arguably the best distribution of Pokemon, given how many the game throws at you on each route.
>>
>>26221001

>It was the most beautiful (visually) gen
That's not Gen V.

>had the best features
Yeah.

>even breeding and being in competitive combats was fun
lol
>>
I won't miss it unless DexNav, Soaring, and Cosplay Pikachu don't return.

Which they will, but that just leaves me missing ORAS, not XY.
>>
Fairy types and Megas were great, fuck the haters.

Too bad they'll probably ruin the latter by making a lot of unnecessary special snowflakes variations of it like Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>26221132
>>It was the most beautiful (visually) gen
>That's not Gen V.
Gen V looks worse than Gen IV, and that's saying something.
>>
File: 1458544687384.png (339KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1458544687384.png
339KB, 680x440px
>>26220847
BUT MUH GEN 6.5!
>>
>>26220847
>Disappointing starters
>Eh legendaries
>Disappointing pseudo
>Gave us the easiest game
>Gave us literally why: the type
>Remakes were decent but definitely could have done better
>Never even gave us mecha Zygarde
>probably the most eh gen so far

Well, at least you gave us Tyranturm Mega Fug, among some other cool mons.
>>
>>26221222
>Tyranturm Mega Fug

how did i fuck this up so badly
>>
>>26221132
>>It was the most beautiful (visually) gen
>That's not Gen V.
That's right, it's not. Gen V looks selectively good but other parts like Pokémon sprites are hideous.
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>26221222
My most honest and humbre opinion is that I think they rely THREE much on the new graphics, more than story, lore, substance and you know, common sense.
>>
>>26221280
Story has never been a big deal for me but Delta episode was just too much bullshit
>>
Gen 6 isn't over until the games after SM.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.