[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst type of /vp/ user? http://www.strawpoll.me/10171348

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pepepod.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pepepod.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Worst type of /vp/ user?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10171348
>>
>>26219067
You.
>>
>>26219079
seconding this
>>
How about people who wont stop making strawpolls?
>>
>no frogposters
shit poll, kys
>>
>>26219067
wtf is a karenfag?
>>
File: Sad_Serena.png (161KB, 493x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Serena.png
161KB, 493x360px
>mfw both an owlfag and waifufag
>>
At least you can filter Owlfags, but I'm so fucking sick of seeing pokégirl threads. Take it to /e/ or something, they're almost all shit waifus anyway.
Also Richard needs to be gased.
>>
Mewtist is like a zoo exhibit. I'm not sure how you can hate him.
>>
>>26219148
Faggots who try to win with their favorites instead of strictly competitively-viable pokemon.
>>
The fuck is a Mewist/Richard?
>>
>>26219468
Autist role-playing as a Pokedex researcher.
>>26216128
>>
They're bad in their way.
You can nuke away 6.5fags and owlfags they're gone (owls are gone tomorrow)
>>
>>26219067
Your strawpoll is lacking denialfags, smogonfags, fanonfags, gen7fags, and husbandofags
>>
>>26219067
Owlfags dont even exist. Nobody actually believes that shit is real.
>>
>>26219067
>No DumbFrog Poster option
>>
>>26219567
>gen 7 fags
What are you? A retard that are butt blasted bdcause gen 6,5 litterally are nonexistent
>>
>>26219639
whether or not they believe in the owl or not, they are still annoying shitposters that exist.

The poll is also missing those Gen V haters, though I'd still vote for Owltists.
>>
>>26219067
Of that list it's easily Karenfags.

Owlfags and 6.5 fags are just topical. Like the fairy type reveal, over time they will die out.

Waifufags are pretty much in their own bubble and don't tend to leak outside of their own threads much.

I still don't know who Mewist/Richard is so maybe that's a testament to his/it's irrelevance and is overall easily avoidable.

Karenfags are a multi generational cancer who have twisted her words to mean "you can only like shit pokemon" which has given rise to an age of shitters who want to show off how gud they are by beating an OU team (often at 1200 ELO of below) with their team of shitters. You aren't supposed to like/use good pokemon or consider team balance according to the Karenfag.
>>
You missed the denialfags and the gen 7 fags. If there is something that is worst than owlfags/gen 6.5 fags are the retards who try to prove them wrong.
>>
>>26219820
>is overall easily avoidable.
he invades random threads
>>
>>26219820
>You aren't supposed to like/use good pokemon or consider team balance according to the Karenfag

So am I not a Karenfag? My philosophy is literally what she said. Use what you like, it doesn't matter if they happen to be good or not. Use whatever the fuck you like.

If not then what am I?
>>
>>26219774
But no one is ACTUALY an owlfag the way its usually meant when people are called a [something]fag. They're just this time's flavor of underaged, autistic trolls.

Hating them is just hating the usual unfunny faggots that are all over this website, which is exactly what they want.

Shit's not real and that's how they should be treated. 6.5 fags on the other hand...
>>
me
>>
>>26219883
Thanks Richard
>>
the fags who make strawpolls to complain over other fags
>>
>no goodrafag
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.