[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 57-Mienshao line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: Pokémon.full.825012.jpg (441KB, 2802x2151px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.825012.jpg
441KB, 2802x2151px
Last time was Stunfisk, today will be about the martial arts weasels, Mienfoo and Mienshao.
My thoughts: This line is actually at the top of my favorite Fighting type designs. I like how they capture a more fluid appearance compared to the masculine designs of most other fighting type Pokémon. This is mostly due to what they're based off of. From Bulbapedia:
>Mienshao seems to be based on an ermine and also seems to have drawn inspiration from whip fighting as well as a variety of martial arts, such as Taekwondo and Kokondo.
I also like the promeantu of their name, also from Bulba:
>Mienshao may be a combination of ermine and Shaolin.
Reminds me of the cartoon Shaolin Showdown. I hate how they're a prime target for fur bait though.
I've had a lot of fun with Mienshao in battle. They're frail, but they have nice speed and attack. Get one with Regenerator and have it know U-Turn, and it'll atleast be able to stick around longer, provided you have more Pokemon in the roster.

Overall, Shaolin weasel is one of my favorite Fighting types. Just sucks that it's mostly known to the fandom as fur bait material though.
>>
>>26216294
As the only offensive Regenerator user it it really good, but like Gengar, Lucario, many Electric-types, and Excadrill, it has paper-thin defenses, but it is backed up by its decent Speed stat. It's a shame that the R34 hit really hard to them, specially Mienshao.
>>
File: 1422239012653.jpg (89KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1422239012653.jpg
89KB, 666x800px
>>26216294
I think it's got a nice ass
>>
I hate that it has 510 bst and was Marshal's ace in BW

Other than that it's okay
>>
File: 1444674133446.jpg (82KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444674133446.jpg
82KB, 666x800px
>>26216294
I love this line, and Mienshao is probably my favorite Fighting Type overall. It's really cute and I had a lot of fun using one in-game in Black, and a Regenerator Life Orb set in competitive. One of the best of Gen V, I think.
>>
File: 4L_7zMn2ZRR.jpg (46KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7zMn2ZRR.jpg
46KB, 500x343px
>>26216294
>>
They're alright. I never really cared for them all that much but they're fine Pokemon.
>>
Awesome. Really like it but please stop sexualizing Mienshao
>>
Best fighting types
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 784x827px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 784x827px
I love Mienshao. Not only is it my favorite Pokemon but it got me to like the Fighting-type as a whole.
>>
>>26217085
What character is that?
>>
Mienshao was the one I looked forward to training the most when I got Black, and it didn't disappoint. As far as design and non-competitive gameplay goes I love everything about it, my only complaint is that it evolves so darn late due to Gen 5's ass backwards leveling scale.
>>
Probably my favorite Fighting type alongside Breloom but that's not saying much when it's the same type with the Musketeers, Hitmonlee, Mega Sue, and Bert & Oni.
>>
>>26216294
It's a interesting Pokémon that can beat you to death.
>>
>>26218535
I can and will beat you to death, Richard.
>>
It's a great pokemon
>>
File: tumblr_ndilgkjpWd1tgjlm2o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndilgkjpWd1tgjlm2o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
I actually prefer Mienfoo's desing overs Mienshao, because of the colour palette and the simple eyes styles that doesn't make look it goofy
>>
>>26216294
They're among the worst that Gen V has to offer. They're pretty shit looking, especially Mienshao.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 326x343px
>>26221159
>>
>>26221159
>They're among the worst that Gen V has to offer.
>having taste this bad
>>
>>26218058
millia rage
>>
>>26220850
Same
>>
File: Jerichno.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
Jerichno.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>evolving at level 50
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.