[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 1920x1080px
>>
My body is ready.
>>
>>26214773
Why is Majoras Mask the best Zelda, /vp/?
>>
File: 1461860295754.gif (266KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1461860295754.gif
266KB, 500x276px
23 hours and 14 minutes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swIM-svxuTE
>>
>>26214779
It's the only one that does something different.
>>
>>26214773
Brace yourself, because biggest shitstorm in the history of /vp/ is coming.

Sweet God, please, show that owlfag and rest isn't real
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 500x599px
>day of reveal
>pokemon folling you and character customization make a comeback
How do you react, /vp/? Post yfw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e056R97svz8
>>
>video draws to a close
>no pokemon shown yet
>short clip of a forest at night
>large moon in the background
>fade to black
>an distant owl hoot plays
>>
>>26214820
Who fucking cares about customizing your character to the point of thinking about it when leaks are imminent?

We want to see NEW POKEMON, not "hey you can buy a fedora and a trenchcoat after gym 3!"
>>
>>26214804
>the rock and dolphin are real
>the owl is fake

PLEASE
>>
>>26214846

I could accept there being some kind of owl being a grass starter, but "Roothoot" just looks dull

>>26214862

New Pokemon are a guarantee, but those other things have already been ditched, so them coming back would also be big news
>>
>>26214874
they were all leaked in the same thread, in the same style, by the same poster
if one is fake then the rest are fake as well
>>
>>26214820
Customization matters nothing to me, but companion pokemon will make my dick hard and hopefully they bring back the mini game for the amount of steps you take as well as the gambing.
>>
>>26214880
it's happened before with leaks.
someone gets a hold of some legit info and mixes it in with false information to make the fake info seem more legit.

i just want owlfags to get as butthurt as physically possible. also rockmon a cute
>>
>>26214820
I feel indifference
I do not care about following or customization, at all.
>>
>>26214779
Cremia boobhug
>>
I do not give a fuck about anything
>>
First time I played Majoras Mask, I was totally confused over the clock treating the start of the day as 6am, rather than midnight.
>>
>>26214976
The main thing that threw me off was the lack of the white dot on the map telling you where exactly to go, it just highlighted one of the five main areas instead.

As a kid I was terrified of the final day though, the music, the quickened pace and lack of people, I'd usually reset around midnight on the second day out of fear.
>>
File: TomorrowTomorrow.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TomorrowTomorrow.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
One day till Roothoot!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.