[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the new Eevee this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: rock.png (133KB, 899x486px) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
133KB, 899x486px
What will be the new Eevee this season?
>>
>>26209798
We just got Sylveon
>>
Only even-numbered gens have focus on new evolutions of old Pokemon
>>
>>26209816
Every generation except 3 and 5 got Eeeveolution
>>
>>26209816
gen 6 only had Sylveon, not sure if I'd call that focus.
>>
next will be dragon desu
>>
3 and 5 didn't have one. There's no reason to think that a new one will come this gen.
>>
>>26209822

Eevee wasn't an old Pokemon in Gen 1

>>26209834

Mega-Evolutions are new evolutions of old Pokemon
>>
>>26209798
If you don't count Gen 1 every even Gen has introduced a pair of new Eeveelutions (with the exception of Gen 6) so we shouldn't expect any new Eeveelutions until Gen 8 (and don't say "MUH PATTERNS" because this is a pattern that is very clearly there). But even then I expect nothing more than a Dragon Eeveelution to compliment Sylveon since the last two pairs have complimented one another with one being supereffective on the other. That and every Eeveelution has been a Special-type with Dragon being the last one.
>>
>>26209798
It's currently unknown at the moment.
>>
>>26209907
Nah, honestly I don't think that two skipped gens is enough to call it a patern.
They made Sylveon not because it was an even numbered gen, but because they wanted to show off the new type. I think there is still hope for a new Eevee this gen.
>>
>>26209798
>What will be the new Eevee this season?
I like the idea of ghost. Faint with reaper cloth.
Bug could come about from levelling in a bug forest.
Dragon will probably be something stupid, like level a high happiness eevee on a dragon mountain.
Or a mega for base Eevee.
>>
>>26209798
>steeleon
>groundeon
>rockeon
>normaleon
>flyeon
>drageon
>bugeon
>ghosteon
>poiseon
>figtheon

who would you pick?
>>
Mega Espeon and Umbreon to go with Sun/Moon (these are actually the only sun/moon-related Pokemon I expect to get megas alongside Volcarona).

Plus Mega Sylveon as leftover content from a scrapped X2/Y2 (giving every Gym Leader/E4's ace a mega for rematches).
>>
>>26209798
The Eveelutions are so inconsistent. I think they lost sight of what's important.
The first three all have neck fur And that's where the consistencies end. I love all of them except for Sylveon though. Literal trash that is.
>>
>>26209798
That ground type from that eevee fanart thing looked like a total bro. I'd prefer steel though
>>
>>26209807
Sylveon ruins the entire Eevee aesthetic
>>
>>26210154
>that eevee fanart thing
Which? There are literally hundreds.
>>
It all comes together.
We get the rest of the eevees.
>>
>>26210049
Bugeon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.