[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual gen war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Pokémon.full.1162659.jpg (671KB, 1300x880px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1162659.jpg
671KB, 1300x880px
>Brand new planet.

>Only 6 countrys
(One for each generation)

>Leader is male protagonist from each generation.

>Each army can only use pokemon from their respective generations. (No legendarys)

Which real country is most like each gen? Which country would win the war? Where would you enlist?
>>
First for Gen 1 and Murrica
>>
>>26205829
>>Leader is male protagonist from each generation.
>(No legendarys)
Reshiram/Zekrom is canonically under Hilbert, though. Other words, Unova would take it by a landslide.
>>
Gen 4, fascist Italy
>>
Why all these protags look like shitheel male leads from a ShindoL manga?
>>
File: 43431241234.png (294KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
43431241234.png
294KB, 600x450px
Hilbert was literally made to be a hero and stomp out rebellions.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 250x238px
>>26205829
>two reds
???
Also I'd enlist in protecting the women and children, and after they inevitably kill each other, or one is left, I'd kill him while he's weak then take over as the dictator of the world. Then I would have a harem of all the Pokégirls I choose.
>>
>>26206120
The last gen standing won't be the weak one, but the strongest.

I bet gen 1 and 2 would be allies. And make a faggot truce.
>>
>Gen 3 here
Have fun getting to my secluded island cunts. Our Manectric beach defense force will zap any flyers or surfers you cunts try to use to get over here.
>>
Unova is Murica.

We will build walls and nuke anybody who comes close.

Surge is from Unova, remember? Unova already won the first War.
>>
>>26205829

Gen 1 Red and Gen 3 Remake- Red. Technically the same Person, but he has two seperate Arcs in the Manga.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 600x267px
>>26206163
You don't really understand what I mean, do you? I mean after they're tired from fighting the last guy they fought. Plus who said I was playing fair? See pic related if you want to get what I mean. Also why would Johto and Kanto be allies. They hate each other.
>>
>>26205829
Kanto and Johto would be allies, probably, and therefore the most powerful side.
I think Hoenn will be the first to lose, then Kalos.
If Unova has Reshiram/Zekrom by their side (because of Hilbert), then probably they can stop the Kanto-Johto domination. If not, they lose too.
Sinnoh would probably be able to stop invaders thanks to their weather, so I think they'd win if Unova doesn't have their dragon.

I'd enlist to Sinnoh, gotta protect that comfy
>>
>>26206317
Kalos has the embodiments of life/creation and death/destruction.
Sinnoh has the "gods" of space, time, and antimatter.
Hoenn has the titans of land, sea and sky.

Those three régions are top-tier, considering the powers of their main legendaries. They may clarly be the biggest threats.

Kanto and Johto may be considred a "powerful" alliance, but their legendaries aren't really powerhouses, so their strenght isn't that great.
>>
Hilbert has Reshiram/Zekrom canonically, but Brendan has Mega Fug.
>>
>>26206164
>what is dig
>>
>>26205829
>>26205900
>>26206317
>>26206469
>no legendarys
>no
>legendarys

Honestly I think a kanto/johto federation has a great landmass and footing. Good mountainous terrain, sevvii islands to assault from the sea. Lt surge as a Commander. All others gens would die
>>
>>26206529
Plus gyarados and lapras for ultimate sea assault.
We'd be pretty weak in the air though desu.
>>
Kalos seems like a very laid-back region with a small population that focuses more on battling with style than being world-class trainers so they'd probably be taken out first

It would come down to Unova vs a united Kanto/Johto

Sinnoh would gain a certain form of victory by repelling all invaders during their harsh winters

An interesting question to ask about this war is what would each region's villain teams do? Would they help or hinder?
>>
>>26205829
If we're following the rules of the OP, then Sinnoh and Kalos would immediately be at a disadvantage due to their poor mon selection. Johto would also be screwed unless they form an alliance with Kanto.

My thoughts are that the Kanto/Johto alliance wins, with Kalos falling first (little to no natural / climatic barriers), then Sinnoh (General Winter is the only advantage they have), Hoenn (is an island guarded by Tentacool / Wingull patrols), and then finally Unova (largest variety of non-legendaries after The Alliance itself).
>>
The bravest region

VI
>>
>>26206408
>>26206408
We are not counting legendarios.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.