[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 56-Stunfisk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_m9dh280Efn1qaven0o1_500.gif (250KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9dh280Efn1qaven0o1_500.gif
250KB, 500x281px
Last time was the Accelgor line, today will be about the electric mud fish Sunfisk.
My thoughts: Say hello to Dunsparce 2.0. This Pokemon is just so silly looking that half of the fanbase can't help but like it.
Goofy looks aside, I've never used one. Electric/Ground is a unique typing, but I hope GF introduces a much better, more usable one in the future. Conceptwise, Stunfisk is based on a flounder or a stargazer, a fish that spends its time buried underneath the sea floor, emitting electrical discharges of disturbed. Interesting.
>>
>>26194195
Stunfisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dunsparce
>>
its pretty damn hideous. like a furby's face grafted onto a flattened piece of half dry shit.
>>
>>26194195
Dunsparce is my favorite Pokemon and Stunfisk is not very far behind. My favorite type of Pokemon are the dopey weird ones and Stunfisk meets all my standards. Top tier Pokemon. I've used one on my team in every game where you can catch one.
>>
File: worldslargeststunfiskcollection.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
worldslargeststunfiskcollection.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
Brofisk is love, Brofisk is live.
>>
File: stunfisk lewd.jpg (64KB, 496x700px) Image search: [Google]
stunfisk lewd.jpg
64KB, 496x700px
>>26194195

It's the best intentional regional goofy Pokemon they have made so far.

I do unironically love this specific one among very few others coming from Gen 5 that has introduced for the most only shitmons and terrible designs that most likely weren't even intentional.

Its original typing was supposed to be Water/Electric but it was saved with a new interesting typing, Ground/Electric and those nice bulky base stats, incredible support movepool, amazing status spreader and my own VGC11 team's MVP.

I've used it a lot on simulators too, from NU to RU/LU paired with solid team members, Static and Scald are a gift for it. Truly helped peaking the ladder, total bro. I also contributed to the start of the Lord Maggyo maymay which I regret. Fucking Yawn, Discharge, Static, Scald, Toxic, Muddy Water and many other opportunities making it a perfect annoyer and support from singles to triples passing through doubles.

Best fishmon and isn't even Water type!

Stunfisk (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Protect

Only one thing I do dislike which is mostly a GF fault, the Limber ability not being retconned to Dry Skin, especially when GF did change Zapdos, Scolipede and Chandelure abilities through the gen shift.

Also take this Stunfisk waifu.
>>
>>26194195
Stunfisk is pretty adorable and, having used one on a team, it's not half-bad competitively. Great bulk, decent special, and an excellent movepool (yawn, discharge, scald, sludge bomb, earthpower, etc) go a long way.

It reminds me of Whiscash, one of my favorite Pokemon.
>>
>>26194422
Oh, and I love the idea of aquatic Pokemon that aren't Water-type, like this guy and Dragalge. It adds some variety to the seas! A lot of my favorite animals live in the ocean, but it would be boring if the water was teeming with a bunch of Pokemon that are all the same type.
>>
>>26194195
Limber was hilarious because only ThunderWave was really ever used as a paralyzer. But not, it's doubly hilarious not that Electrics cannot be paralyzed at all.
>>
I was kind of meh on Stunfisk until I saw its sprite in BW and saw it laugh at me. It is a brilliant animation and 100% won me over. Stunfisk is one of my favorites, now. Cute and hilarious, with a unique typing to boot.
>>
File: smugfisk.gif (292KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
smugfisk.gif
292KB, 480x270px
How is it possible for a Pokemon so terrible to be THIS smug? His original sprites and 3D model all have him making this smug fucking face. What does he know that we don't?
>>
>>26194473
>What does he know that we don't?
Sun and Moon info
>>
File: 1460416297200.png (2MB, 1174x1762px) Image search: [Google]
1460416297200.png
2MB, 1174x1762px
>>26194492
>>
>>26194440
It fucked hard Jirachi and Togekiss tho.
Serves them right! :^)
>>
The best annoying mon in existence.
Stunfisk @ Brightpowder
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
-Sandstorm
-Thunder Wave
-Mud-Slap
-Rest
Literally no damage, can do jack shit to anything Flying or with Levitate aside from Sandstorm damage, which may not even work depending on its type. And yet I still have ridiculous amounts of fun wearing niggas down with Jukefisk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.