[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He really wants us watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (162KB, 1136x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1136x762px
He really wants us watching
>>
>that phone cabinet
Poke-UK confirmed!
>>
File: 1460751916209.png (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460751916209.png
21KB, 600x600px
I refuse to get hyped. It will probably be fucking silhouettes and a confirmation on synchronization.
>>
>>26194034
It's about time, Allah be praised.
>>
>>26194054
You're a retard if you think Nintendo, TPCi, Gamefreak and Masuda himself are hyping this up just for it to be silhouettes
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (45KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
45KB, 552x388px
>>26194080

You're retarded to think otherwise, considering how the past 3 months have gone
>>
>>26194129
>what is building hype?

I'm not saying I like it, but the fuckers have done an excellent job at keeping any info to themselves, unlike ORAS or XY, or anything before really.

They'll give us what they want, when they want it, so if they're saying this time it's for real, it is.
>>
>>26194249

The difference is that we didn't have to wait 3 months before the slightest bit of information was revealed.

There is a very delicate balance between good hype and anti-hype.

The owlthreads are clearly indicative that we are experiencing anti-hype. Literally grasping at straws.

More concept art, teasers, something is all they need. It's been three months and there has been nothing but radio silence, and Coro Coro taunting us.
>>
>people are still butthurt over this
>>
>>26194285
That's exactly why it's not crazy to believe this time they'll give us plenty.
From the moment S&M was announced, not once have Masuda or anyone important teased us about more info until this very moment. They never teased us, it was all hype made up by cunts in the community
"Coro Coro will have leaks for sure guys!!"
"N-no wait, Pokenchi will have news for real, just wait"
"The owl is real, that's why there hasn't been more leaks guys!! "

Idiots. All of them.
>>
>>26194054
I mean, we already know what the starters look like. Why would they just post silhouettes?

roothoot and friends are real. Deal with it.
>>
>>26194129
But that has nothing to do with the company that makes the games, it's the fans that hype themselves up. This tea is straight from the source
>>
>>26194457
enjoy posting the owl meme while you can, you'll get BTFO in 3 days
>>
File: hT8HZw5.jpg (227KB, 1200x1101px) Image search: [Google]
hT8HZw5.jpg
227KB, 1200x1101px
>>26194493
keep dreaming, kid.
>>
File: owlfaggot.png (97KB, 486x468px) Image search: [Google]
owlfaggot.png
97KB, 486x468px
>>26194509
denial at its finest
the 10th is going to be a glorious day t-b-h f-a-m
>>
>>26194010
That motherfucker is going to play us again.
>>
>>26194397
This man gets it. This so fucking much. I wasnt hype for any of the shit previously except corocoro but even so I didnt expect much.

But now is the time to be hype. Now we HAVE been Promised information.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.