[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brandon Plays Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 240x136px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 240x136px
So who here is watching the best Pokémon-related thing on youtube right now?

https://youtube.com/?#/watch?v=dCNnzEWy-1w

>What is this garbage and why should I care?
This is a show by the Easy Allies, the new youtube channel of the people who were formally responsible for gametrailers.com
Specifically, on this show Brandon Jones plays through Pokémon Red and Kyle Bosman interviews him about his experiences.

>So it's another Let's Play?
No, it is not a let's play. Brandon plays the game in his own time and then records one episode of the show with Kyle every week.

>Why would I want to watch a let's play where I don't even get to see what the player is doing?
Because this show is not about showing the gameplay of Pokémon Red, it's about the experience of somebody playing Pokémon for the first time.

>So this guy knows nothing about Pokémon.
That's right, Brandon Jones has never played a Pokémon game before, while Kyle Bosman who interviews him has pretty much played them all.

The most interesting part of this show for me is how many mistakes Brandon Jones makes while playing. He's a smart guy with lots of experience playing video games, but he gets lost all the time and gets really weird ideas about how things work and what he's supposed to do. Kyle Bosman does not correct him most of the time, so we get to see his mistakes play out like they would have for a new player 20 years ago with no one to explain the game to them. At the same time, Kyle Bosman asks very interesting questions about Brandons impressions of the game and what he is expecting to happen. I am calling this the best Pokémon-related youtube show right now, and I don't think I am overselling it.
>>
>>26193264
Nice shilling, faggot.
How much do you make?
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x550px
>>26193264
>the best Pokémon-related show on YouTube
So it's shit
>>
File: lil.png (57KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lil.png
57KB, 184x184px
>>26193273
>tfw he does it for free
>>
>>26193264
I'm all about more Bosman. But you're a faggot and lets plays are a waste of time. Hopefully their not riding on youtube ad revenue. Or maybe their fans will just gobble this shit up.
>>
Boring. Nothing is actually happening, it's just some epic noob XD playing a game for children for his first time while he seems to be in his mid to late 20s, and talking about it to another mid-to-late 20 y/o who seems to be some epic veteran (who thinks genwun is genuinely the best of all)

All in all, it's boring and lame. Calling it the best Pokémon show on YouTube is fucking retarded, and that's even considering the godawful competition it has. Stop shilling your shitty series.
>>
>>26193316
I'm not able to check it out atm, but it sounded kind of interesting. Can see why it would be boring though.
>>
This is the most blatant shilling I have ever seen on any board
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.