[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I created a game with all regions but then Gen 6 with 3D and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Kalos_Lumiose_City_Map.png (74KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_Lumiose_City_Map.png
74KB, 256x168px
I created a game with all regions but then Gen 6 with 3D and Mega evolutions came out and fucked me up

The project is sitting there with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova, but now another region and more mechanics will come out and I just don't know what to do
>>
>>26188944
>The project is sitting there with Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova

suuuuure it is op
>>
>>26188944
Fuck Gen 6 it's shit anyway
>>
It's okay, Gen 6 isn't canon
>>
Just keep working on it from the sounds of it that still sounds fucking cool.

At this point adding all the regions in one game is basically impossible.
>>
>>26188956
it's not a ROM, it's an application
>>
File: pikachu-crying.jpg (35KB, 628x340px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-crying.jpg
35KB, 628x340px
>>26188950
I was so close to finishing it, I have everything mapped, I just need to add the NPC and dialogues and it's done

it's all basically canon too, i didn't invent anything
>>
Sounds like shit, op.
>>
>>26188991
I tried to solve the main problem (you explore 1 region and then you have 3 regions with underleveled stuff) in the following way:

I made it so that you have to travel across the regions for reasons

so you go from this region, to that another region, to that another region, because of the plot
>>
>>26188944
>No Sinnoh
Don't bother, it's worthless.
>>
post your game op
>>
>>26189729
It's not real
>>
>>26188944
Add Sinnoh, play off of that theory that mega evolution games are a new timeline. It'll be okay, anon.
>>
Finish it dude. Who gives a fuck if there's no gen 6 shit. Honestly the only thing we would really be missing out on is fairy type

Also, where's Sinnoh?
>>
>>26188944
And what about Sinnoh? If you're gonna do it, don't do it half-assed OP.
>>
>>26188944
>No sinnoh
>>
>>26188944

OP, POST LINK WHEN ITS DONE
>>
I'd like to see it, post link OP.
However I agree with everyone else:
>No Sinnoh
>>
File: fluff.png (281KB, 521x490px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.png
281KB, 521x490px
>>26188944

>mfw no Sinnoh
>>
The region is still made on a grid, it'd be no harder to translate to 2D than Sinnoh or Unova
>>
nice fairytale thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.