[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying Diantha is a tough Champion to beat lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: efwq.jpg (71KB, 919x534px) Image search: [Google]
efwq.jpg
71KB, 919x534px
>implying Diantha is a tough Champion to beat

lol
>>
>>26180649
>Spamming shadow balls aganist dark type greninja, especially when shadow ball is not STAB move for gardevoir.
HOW THE HELL SHE BECAME CHAMPION?
>>
>>26180649
wow you created a third thread with the ssme topic and image. Want a cookie?

Also another example that vp is full of samefags
>>
>>26181803
Type matchups don't mean jack shit in the Ashnime. Remember the Korrina fight when Hawlucha was hit by Bone Rush?
>>
>>26181803
She wanted to test his power, not beat him lol

thats the whole point of why she challenged him
>>
>>26180649
It's official. Greninja is GameFreak's new Lightning.
>>
How would Ash-Greninja do against Cynthia?
>>
>>26181819
Or maybe it was a pity fight, considering how shit tier a trainer Ash is when it comes to the Pokemon League.
>>
>>26180649

Diantha is a piece of shit

>>26181880
>>26182086

The successor of Cynthia.
>>
>>26182137
Gardevoirs do have the ability to see the future so maybe it saw how shit Ash will be in this region's league. Though anyone with half a brain could see that coming.
>>
>>26182137
>kept using shadow ball
>Diantha's Gardevoir knows thunderbolt
>never uses it
I think it's safe to say she wasn't being serious.
>>
>>26182258
It does? In the anime? Isn't the moveset Psychic/Shadow Ball/Moon Blast/Reflect?
>>
>>26182321
Psychic isn't one of the moves. All it knows is, shadow ball, moon blast and reflect. As far as we've seen
>>
>>26182258
That's in the games.

Anime has Teleport/Moon Blast/Shadow Ball/Reflect. That and she went from giving eye commands to giving vocal ones. She started taking it seriously.
>>
>>26182345
Alright, I guess I just assumed it has to have a psychic-type move.

>>26182356
It never explicitly used Teleport. It seems to be a natural ability not tied to a move like Olympia's Meowstic's psychokinesis. Also, the way it dodges isn't quite teleporting, it's just moving extremely fast, which is why Greninja was eventually able to keep up with it.
>>
>>26181803
this makes so little sense, she spammed moonblast all day the first fight.
>>
>>26181803
>>26182258
>>26182797
Protean
>>
>>26183034
greninjash over uses water shuriken and aerial ace. moonblast is better than shadow ball.

i will admit i havent seen this ep though, what moves did he use?
>>
>>26183114
It was mostly balanced, but it got the most hits in with Cut.
>>
>>26180649
SO DID ASH WIN OR NOT?

ITS A 1 HIT K.O MEGA SHURIKEN IS GRENINJA'S NEW MOVE !
>>
>>26183439
>protean cut for normal type
>champion spams shadow ball

the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>26183472
He fainted before the battle could end
>>
>>26183532
Diantha was halfassing the battle, since she wanted to see the transformation and test its abilities. Upon reaching form 2 Greninja's Water Shuriken proved stronger than anticipated, and sent Gardevoir reeling. But since Megas only revert back when they're knocked out, Gardevoir never lost.
>>
>>26181803

Not that I'm defending Diantha or anything, but i thought it was common knowledge that Ash's greninja was protean. Guess not
>>
>>26183604
they've never mentioned it in the anime that i can remember.
>>
>Pikachu couldn't even beat Alder's pokemon when he fell asleep during the battle
>Greninja beats Diantha's while she's trying to win
>>
>>26183114
https://streamable.com/x0xw
>>
>>26183667
Once again: no, Greninja did not win that match.
>>
>>26183639
It's alluded to in the intro

>Being Protean Mold Breakers

Luchabro should be getting some badass screentime eventually when the Mold Breaker part comes to light.
>>
>>26183677
/vp/ over reacts to nothing

he knocked her over once.
>>
>>26180649
diantha is a pushover in the game so this is no surprise
>>
I know I OHKO'd her Gardevoir in game but this pisses me off.
Say whatever you want, any of us would be able to beat Satoshi into a pulp in less time than it took us to take Diantha down.
>>
>>26186346
>faggot inserting as Chosen One capable of mastering art of Poke Training in seven hours can beat kid from kids anime that has around two years of accumulated experience max
Hell yeah, Gary Stuest of Gary Stues can beat everybody, color me surprised.
>>
Mega gardevoir is a scrub mega
>>
>>26180649
Other champion aces would probably just get trashed as hard by Ash Greninja.
>>26181803
She defeated a mega Scizor with Moonblast, that was probably her best achievement.

Not trying to defend her or anything, she is still shitty ugly champion that has nothing on Cynthia.
>>
>>26187055
This so much. Regardless of opinions on Ash, every time someone goes 'lol I could do better than him', I roll my eyes. Stop using game logic for the anime, most of /vp/ would be a shittier Paul/Conway at best.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.