[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me describe pokemon related things to a blind person IIT: Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: red.jpg (41KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
41KB, 640x368px
help me describe pokemon related things to a blind person

IIT: Red
>>
ITT**
>>
>>26168981
the most badass trainer in the whole pokeworld and he can beat anyone even with only one pokemon

he also uses a lot a shiny charizard and his super awesome pikachu
>>
>>26168981
The dude you played as in Red & Blue. Total mute and an extremely painful (for you) final boss.
>>
describe what he would look like I meant
>>
>>26168981
>>26169105
Young teenage boy, not remarkable in height or physique. Hair is straight, bangs come down to nearly his eyes. Wears jeans and a short-sleeved jacket. Original Red has a cold, silent feeling to him, while remake Red is more personable.

Depends on how blind the person is whether describing color would matter to them.
>>
He smells sort of smoky, like the wilderness, because of his travels. His steps are heavy and assured, to show his confidence. His voice is strong when he does speak to his companions, and he talks to them as if they are family. If you stood next to him, you could probably feel his breath in your brow, because he is slightly taller than you. His companions come in all shapes and sizes, with all different types of sounds speaking their names. Each one you can tell how they are feeling by the tone of their voice. Some might feel warm and solid. Others might feel cool and soft. Even still, you might find some have unappealing textures, but radiate an aura of serenity that makes you feel as if you could trust them with your life.
>>
>>26169429
sauce
>>
>>26169429
bravo anon
>>
>>26169588
checked for truth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.