[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post unpopular opinions ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: probopass.png (834KB, 816x720px) Image search: [Google]
probopass.png
834KB, 816x720px
i really like the gen 4 progressions of older evolutionary lines. togekiss, magmortar, glaceon, ambipom, yanmega and my dude probopass are all great designs imo. bros for life
>>
I fucking love Mega evolutions and I want more of them.
>>
>>26167782
I agree with you wholeheartedly, OP. I get the criticism, but I personally loved some of the love the evos got in gen 4.
>>
BW Story tried too hard and comes off as pretentious and overbearing, though with a good concept.

>>26167782
You posted my nigga right there. Top tier taste.
>>
>>26167782
Dusknoir is the best one though.
>>
>>26167782
I'm already loving Roothoot's design, but I know they will fuck it up and make it pre-HA official release Serperior trash.
>>
>>26168140
i forgot about dusknoir. he's cool as shit
>>
File: 250px-568Trubbish.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-568Trubbish.png
42KB, 250x250px
I think Trubbish and Garbador are some of the best pokemon designs out there. They're not too over designed and they aren't to simple. They're both cute and fun to use. The argument of "they're just garbage" is over used
>>
I think trade evolutions are a poor method. Why make it trade by evolving if you're just going to want it back? It also sucks when there's no one near to trade with and I wouldn't trust someone online that much.
>>
>>26171169
*evolve by trading
>>
>>26167782
Newer regions are more linear than older regions, that is true. But that does not make them worse. Unova is a lot more memorable and interesting than Kanto.
>>
>>26167782
The female protags aren't that attractive.
>>
Surprisingly enough I agree with everyone in this thread so far.

>>26168154
Except you, see me after class.
>>
I agree with you except for Rhyperior. I like the idea of Rhydon evolving further but I don't like Rhyperior's design.

Also, I always saw Duskull and Shuppet as sort of a pair, so it bothered me that Dusclops got an evolution while Banette didn't.
>>
>>26170755
Agreed. I love the vanilluxe line too. They're cute and clever.
>>
>>26171236
>memorable and interesting than Kanto
kill yourself man. Not even a genwunner but Kanto is my favorite region by far
>>
File: phantom pain in a nutshell.jpg (12KB, 543x247px) Image search: [Google]
phantom pain in a nutshell.jpg
12KB, 543x247px
>>26171169
because thats not how its supposed to go.

originally in the scheme of things trading was supposed to be between friends and for fun. Greed got in the way of that and it was also supposed to be kinda a secret (with only like one person in red/blue mentioning it) so think of it like they would have thought of it with link cables and elementary school

also, The Wifi thread is a great place to get trade evo's everybody there is nice and helpful
>>
File: 1330435689544.png (100KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1330435689544.png
100KB, 600x400px
>>26167782
Yanmega is my bro
>>
>>26171307
Vanilluxe is as clever as Voltorb, kill yourself
>>
I hate all of the humanoid/object pokemon.

I only like those who resemble animals and guys like garbodor or weezing because theyre mutated stuff
>>
>>26171441
jynx and mr mime are the absolute worst things ever
>>
>>26171587
And Sawk and gallade and the genies... they're creepy motherfuckers
>>
>>26171613
I don't like mega evolutions and I would have preferred regular evos for some of the weaker pokemon we had instead.
>>
>>26171324
In Red & Blue maybe so, but not anymore. Trading hasn't been about hanging out with your classmates after school since Diamond & Pearl, and if they really gave a shit they wouldn't have kept on adding trade-to-evolve Pokémon.
>>
>>26171613
gallade's aight. genies are trash. literal copy/pastes of each other though their therian formes are okay. i'd probably really like them if that was their only form
>>
>>26171347
Vanilluxe is based on naturally occurring arctic icicle formations, stylized to look like an ice cream for extra taste (pun totally intended). That's loads more than you can say about fucking Voltorb.
>>
The Genies' Therian Formes are some of my favourite Legendaries ever. Especially Thundurus-T, one of the best designs of the entire franchise.
>>
>>26171661
Voltorb is based on pokéballs, an exclusive item from the pokémon world, stylized to attract and prey upon greedy trainers

See, i can do that too. There's nothing oh so clever about Vanilluxe, you contrarian hipster faggot, eat shit
>>
>>26171169
agree. i see the point and think the mechanic works better than ever now that trading is so easy. i was the only guy interested in pokemon when sapphire came out tho so i couldn't get the gengar i really wanted

>>26170755
trubbish and garbodor are some of my favourite designs from gen 5 and some of the most memorable too. i feel the same way about finneon/lumineon, easily my favourite gen 4 pokemon but everyone seems to forget about them/shit all over them

>>26171236
i agree that the newer regions are much more detailed with neat unique landmarks but there is still so much that could be done. i would love to get lost in a ridiculously huge region

>>26171307
>>26171661
vanilluxe is great. i love its design so much. really stands out amongst ice types
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.