[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder... Concept Art Isn't Always Perfect...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (81KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 634x427px
Picture in question was Black/White concept art meaning the Owl, Cat, and Sealion which match up perfectly with the trademarks will probably not look like they do now so wait until their final designs are revealed.
>>
File: picard.gif (1MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
picard.gif
1MB, 400x293px
>>26167576
>Cat
>>
>>26167576
>match up perfectly
They really don't though, the "sea lion" has a dorsal fin which sea lions don't have, the "cat"...isn't a feline in the slightest, and the owl matching is questionable since the name Mokuroh can be translated different ways, some saying its an owl, others a crow, and others saying a clawed animal.

However I do agree that IF owl and friends are real that the designs we've seen could very well be first drafts with the final designs being very different.

Also apparently the name Nyabby possibly isn't in reference to one of the starters due to its trademark number being too far off from Mokuroh and Ashimari.
>>
>>26167576
Concept art is scribbles, as far from a finished product as you can get, Owl and friends weren't concept art, they were looking near complete
Even still, they're not sugis work, they weren't done in the right way
>>
>>26167576
Except that thing in the "leaked" concept art is NOT a fucking cat at all you PU tier mega garbodor.
>>
>>26167637
>However I do agree that IF owl and friends are real that the designs we've seen could very well be first drafts with the final designs being very different.
And going off of this I will say that I really do hope that if they are real that they have much better final designs because from an artist standpoint those designs are just, really bad. The Fire one could be a good design for an average Pokemon like a first stage pseudo legendary, but not for a starter.
>>
The picture you posted is concept art of Sawsbuck.

The leaks pictures purports to be finished Sugi artwork, not just concept art which is just bouncing ideas off a wall. And even if they were concept art, it's just as probable they'll look very little like the leaked pictures.
>>
>>26167576
Exactly. Ignore the other retards with their FACTS, even the fact they weren't posted on 2ch doesn't matter.
>>
>>26167637
And Pikachu shoots electricity, which mice don't do, and cyndaquil has flaming quills, which porcupines don't have, and, oh yeah, Sudowoodo sure as hell doesn't look like any tree I've ever seen!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 998x684px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 998x684px
>>26167637
Are you Shute they are fine or ridges? The art was cut off a bit
>>
>>26167742
Is it? The owl doesn't look finished to me... The coloring goes off the lines and if it was the finished product I think it would look much better
>>
>>26168466
It seems like it, because otherwise this thing is just weird as all hell if this is anything to go by.
>>
>>26168466
What I meant to say is... Are you sure they are find or ridges?
>>
You see this type of argument is what proves the "leaks" as fake. Your argument is that the "leaks" are what the starters will look like right?

Well if your saying they're concept art like the picture above then doesn't that mean the "leaked" starters won't look anything like the images we've seen?

So the images are fake regardless of whether the starter leak is real as the images we have seen so far are then not representative of what we will get in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26168740
Yea but that would still make them real in a way since it gives the general form of the starter
>>
>>26167576
Look at how that concept is done. Now look at shit owl. You can clearly see a difference and as to why Owl and Co are fake
>>
>>26167917
I didn't know janitors were allowed to be autists.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.