[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one thing everyone in vp agrees on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (10).jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
16KB, 264x191px
There should be another Pokemon Snap, amirite?
>>
Fuck no, it was a cash in,
I was a bullshit game that could be completed in a couple of sittings.

We want adventures, not snapshot dogshit.
>>
>>26166685
It was a sick ass cash in that was worth the three hours it took to 100%.
>>
>>26166611
A boring game? No thanks. Pokemon ranger on the other hand...
>>
>>26166685
Typo or Freudian slip?
>>
>>26166739
>anon wants to fuck up his screen
>>
With the camera and gyroscope on the 3ds, it'd be perfect.
>>
>>26166893
>anon doesn't know how to apply the right amount of pressure
>>
HIT MEH
>>
>>26166685
Not just a couple of sittings, it can be completed in just an hour. It's just a game to beat your previous high score.
>>
>>26166611

A sequel would be okay, but stop with the "OMG THE WII U WOULD BE PERFECT FOR IT, SO COOL TABLET!"

Stop these fucking gimmicks, they've ruined enough games, just make a normal pokemon snap sequel
>>
Pokemon GO actually IS the new Pokemon Snap, just advertised in a new coat of paint to cater to the current generation of the fan base.

It's the same shit. Instead of taking photos of 'mons for the sole purpose of taking photos, you're just catching 'mons for the sole purpose of catching them.

Seriously, if they had replaced the catching aspect of Pokemon GO to just taking pictures of augmented reality Pokemon, it'd still play like the same fucking game. Hell, it'd probably be even better without all the forced undercooked "battle" mechanics.
>>
>>26168919
Agreed! Starfox Zero was already ruined for me because of the mandatory gyroscope controls, and Zelda is one of my favorite franchises, but Skyward Sword's motion controls killed it for me. No more gimmicks, just let me play games laid back like they're supposed to be enjoyed.
>>
>>26168943
>We could've had Pokemon Safari
>Instead we get Pokemon GO
Why live.
>>
>>26166685

>a couple of sittings

one sitting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.