[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1461655499551 (1).png (337KB, 911x546px) Image search: [Google]
1461655499551 (1).png
337KB, 911x546px
http://www.bidnessetc.com/68417-pokemon-sun-moon-starters-revealed/

>Game Freak seems to trademark names for its upcoming game’s starters; as an example, we have Pokemon X and Y for the Nintendo 3DS. Pokemon Sun and Moon starters are named Mokuroah, Nyabby, and Ashimari.

Mokuroah has been derived from the Japanese words, “moku” and either “fokuroah,” or “kuroah.” Moku stands for wood or tree, fokuroah translates to owl, and kuroah means dark. We’ve deduced that the first starter is likely to be a grass-type owl. Once it fully evolves, we believe, the Mokuroah would get the dark-type element added to it.
>>
>>26165885
Can you stop advertising your mudslime site. Go blow yourself up for your 69 virgins.
>>
File: hhh.png (68KB, 820x415px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
68KB, 820x415px
old news

pictured here

so blatantly

bearing the owl leaked months ago
>>
File: 2016.jpg (100KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
100KB, 600x430px
>>26165925
>MARI
>BALL
>MARI
>BALL
scared yet, denialfags?
>>
>>26165946
they fkn should be m8
>>
File: 1434489726640.jpg (1MB, 1869x7823px) Image search: [Google]
1434489726640.jpg
1MB, 1869x7823px
Daily reminder that these leaked before the Trademarks were even published. Only an insider at Game Freak would've known about the filings. These are real.
>>
>>26165973
'the sealion + ball' thing should really settle it for even the most desperate of denialfags, i just dont get whats up with them

that cute little thing round as fuck
>>
btw denialfags will ignore this thread because it contains hard evidence and argument of their worst fears being trrue
>>
>>26165985
but what is spheal
>>
>>26165973
I guessed the Water starter would be a seal months ago, and a lot of people have been guessing bird for the Grass starter. If I had drawn a fake leak about those guesses, would that mean I had insider information? The fire thing isn't a cat. You've come up with lots of possibilities about what it could be to try to force it into the cat thing (most ridiculously: a chinchilla). You've just decided that they're real and you don't care that there's a huge possibility that some random person drew the leaks probably based on their guesses and just happened to get 2/3 right. Being so sure that they're real makes you look like a complete fucking moron.
>>
>>26166044

>I guessed the Water starter would be a seal months ago
>If I had drawn a fake leak about those guesses, would that mean I had insider information?

Even if you could've, the point is you DIDN'T.
>>
File: ball_on_nose.jpg (139KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ball_on_nose.jpg
139KB, 500x500px
What does "sealion+ball" have to do with proving Ashmari is real? Isn't this what they mean? Maybe the actual starter will be balancing a ball on its nose and turn into a psychic type or some shit.

I've wanted owl and the others to be real since the beginning. But I have lost all faith.
>>
>>26166060

>Ball

Mari translates to round, retard. The leaked starter from the Owlleaks is a sea lion with a generally round body.
>>
>>26166065
Do you even know what a sea lion is?
>>
>>26166065

So Spheal?
>>
>>26166065
I was just going by what everyone else in the thread was saying. I don't speak moonrunes.

This shit would be a lot more convincing if not for Cubble. Roothoot fits the trademarks just fine... Finpup does too... but then Cubble had to go and ruin everything.

If anything, I'm betting that Cubble is the pseudo legend of the region. It fits that role a LOT better, and a volcano dragon would be pretty damn cool.
>>
deleted from front page earlier today, supposed leak confirmed the starters we've seen so far are close concepts for what we're going to end up getting
>>
>>26166117
Why do you keep posting this? The OP most likely deleted it himself. No conspiracy here.
>>
>>26166124
don't you visit /x/? did your tinfoil hat fall off? have you ever watched twin peaks? do you even duchovny? jeez anon, what's wrong with you? it is like you don't want to i want to believe
>>
What if we got the meaning of the name Nyaaby all wrong?
>>
How is owlwar inciting not bannable yet? Literally nothing new is ever brought up; nothing comes from the conversation at all.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (69KB, 752x524px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
69KB, 752x524px
>>26166117
http://fgts.jp/vp/search/text/No%20details.%20Nintendo%20Headquarters./type/op/filter/text/

Found it for you. No conspiracy here. OP deleted it himself.
>>
>>26166209
because a gamefreak with a frillish threatened to tentacle rape and tickle op to death
>>
>>26165985
And also not a fucking sea lion
>>
>>26165946
No, because I've seen enough cats and sea lions to know only one of your shitty fakemon matches the trademarks.
>>
>>26166209
>Gameplay Trailer tonight
i'll give it 10 hours
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.