[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst kalos gym leader?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 328px-XY_Ramos.png (97KB, 328x300px) Image search: [Google]
328px-XY_Ramos.png
97KB, 328x300px
is this oldfag the worst stall team leader?
> jumpluff sunny day + cotton guard
> Weepinbell poison powder + grass knot
> Gogoat Leech seed + horn leech
>>
No idea what attacks his team used because he went down like a bitch. Completely forgettable, low energy. Big fat mess
>>
The nigger was the worst attempt at a gym leader to date.
>>
>>26163870
Liked kalos, forgot ramos' name until I replayed it.

And autist-shihiroka says wulfric was forgettable.
>>
>>26163870
i feel bad that he went down so fast
he has a great character design
>>
>>26163894
This
I had no idea he even had any of that shit.
>>
>>26163870
Who???
>>
>>26163894

This. I always chose Fennekin as my starter so I just bulldozed my way straight through this gym.
>>
>>26163948
Wulfric, Korrina, and Clemont are probably the only memorable ones (only because of the anime for the second two, and Wulfric seems pretty cool).

Everyone else is forgettable.

>>26163991
By the time I was at his gym, my Pyroar or Charizard ran through his team quickly.
>>
To be fair, Grass gym leaders are always pushovers.
>>
>>26163991
I chose Greninja, and even I beat his entire team in just three turns.
>>
>>26163894
I RECKED with mega Blaziken
>>
>>26163894
Yeah I had uh Mega Charizard so he didn't stand a chance
>>26163948
Fuck them, Wulfric is awesome
>>
>>26164740
Sad but true
>>
I could even sweep him with quiladin bcs of spike cannon
>>
This gym leader was shit.
His gym was rad tho. Better than the rock faggot.
>>
>>26163870
Fuck you faggit, Sweepinbell was rad as fuck in the anime.
>>
>>26166308
I don't know what it is, but I hated him so no much. Not cause he's black or anythin, just the gym was so bland, I hated the way he looked, his fucking hair, everything the "puzzle," jesus fuck man just everything about him sucked.

I just fuckin died inside playing through it. No challenge, it was all just fuckawful.
>>
>>26163870
he sucks and is not even cute to make up for it, a disgrace to grass-type users. still, i like him just because he uses grass-types.
>>
>>26163870
>ramos' team
>stall anything
Gross, his team isn't bulky or offensive, it's plain garbage and so is the not reliable Grass Knot, especially in the early game.

For fucks sake, shit like Jumpluff and Weepinbell should be used at least by some gym or early routes campers and lasses, his own gym trainers used teams with fully evolved Pokemon including Victreebel if I remember correctly, probably even Tangrowth, even the Rock type gym had high base stats total mons like Relicant and Aerodactyl that was avaible even before said gym.

So fucking mad.
>>
>>26163894
If you had any trouble in any gym past the second badge, you should hang yourself.
>>
>>26163870

I forgot this guy even existed. I took him down with charizard most likely. He's so forgettable I can't even remember how I ran through him.
>>
>>26166932
This. XY was such a bullshit hand-holder. I liked a lot of the new Pokemon and stuff like that, but it's the easiest game in the series.
>>
>>26164001
>Two fire types
>>
>>26166932
I cant even remember what gym it was at, but I had been fed up when they gave me mega lucario. I boxed everything but mega furfag and pressed A to win every battle in the game just to prove a point.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.