[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Trade Spoof?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: capapokemon.jpg (52KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
capapokemon.jpg
52KB, 640x300px
Alright. I was wondering if there was a way to make a custom Wonder Trading server?

Much like previously in BW/B2W2, with the GTS Spoofs, I was wondering if we could make a private Wonder Trading spoof. Maybe just for /vp/?

After sitting here and wonder trading decent mons for two hours, and only getting garbage in return, I think it's high time that we get our own method of random trading going.

Any information on this would be great.
>>
>>26158312
>2 hours
>Garbage

I'm sorry but if you traded for 2 hours you would at least get something good
>>
>>26158345

I've heard stories of getting good mons.
Hell, I've even gotten a few shinies in my time.

I'm really just annoyed that this was all just for garbage mons (i.e. in-game caught Tailows, Zigzagoons, and Wingulls. A Ralts here and there, but nothing else. That was it. For 2 goddamn hours)
>>
>>26158368

I don't remember it being that bad. Maybe I'll try some Wonder Trading now and see how I do.
>>
>Much like previously in BW/B2W2, with the GTS Spoofs, I was wondering if we could make a private Wonder Trading spoof. Maybe just for /vp/?

Nope, people were able to do that for Gen V because the connections were unencrypted, Gen VI's have been encrypted since that whole Battle Reader fiasco.
>>
Honestly I get better/worse mons depending on what time it is. Also remember to IV check. In the last two weeks I've gotten a couple 5IV mons (including a gibble that i've whored out for shiny eggs already) and a bunch have egg moves and such. People usually use wonder trade to spam their breedjects.
>>
>>26158345
I get a Volcanion in Wonder Trade, sometimes you get good things
>>
>>26158472
What if it was aimed at downgraded systems/games? Would it work in the earlier updates?
>>
>>26158429

I'm doing okay so far. A Forretress, a Protean Froakie, a 5IV Honedge, and a Kyogre.
>>
Well. Looks like my luck has struck gold, boys!

(I got a fucking Shuppet, Froakie, and Clauncher. All shit IVs and non-HA)

Maybe it's time to kms
>>
>>26158665

And an Oddish in a Master Ball. Weird.
>>
>>26158697
that a meme or someting? ive lost count of the oddish/gloom in master balls ive got.
>>
>>26158345
It's hit or miss meng. I've spent hours WT'ing to only get shit (with the odd decent breeding reject thrown in), while other times, I've gotten 5 IV mons, and even a couple of legit seeming shinies, like the Route 7 Snorlax, and two years ago I got a shiny Pansear through the service.

Also, you sometimes get shitlord streamers sending their 6IV hackmons on there, which is worse than the fucking Charmanders. Had one of these shitlords send me a hackmon the other day, and since he advertised his Twitch, I was able to call him the fuck out for his 'service'.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.