[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this shit will most certainly happen if we get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1462216881283.png (330KB, 654x449px) Image search: [Google]
1462216881283.png
330KB, 654x449px
Reminder that this shit will most certainly happen if we get starter silhouettes in this months issue
>>
Good. It was fun
>>
>>26149371
>Implying Owlfags shifting goalposts and trying to fit "Roothoot" into the real starter silhouettes is "fun"
>>
>>26149359
Try to fit the owl into the other silhouettes too, the results would be funny.
>>
To be fair, Roothoot could a not-starter, just a normal pokemon. We got a Fire regional bird in 6, a water one in 3, why not a grass one
Face it, we're not done with it just yet
>>
>>26149359

We haven't hard starter silhouettes since Gen 5. That's six fucking years ago. Not happening again.

>>26149415

We won't have to shift any goalposts. When the starters are announced, it will be clear that they are Roothoot, Cubble, and Finpip.

>>26150577

Roothoot and Company are obviously the starters, moron. Even I know that.

We're not going to be done with him, because he's going to be part of the fucking games for the rest of the franchise.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (321KB, 654x449px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
321KB, 654x449px
>>26149430
>>
>>26150609
Revealing the starters first was also a more recent thing I recall.

2nd, 3rd and 4th took their sweet time to reveal all three startermons while 5th and 6th showed them off first.
>>
>>26150609
Obviously, because there aren´t any other fakemons around, who would fit more the art style of pokémon.

None of the showed fakemons were real.
>>
>>26150609

The delusion is strong with owl and friends.
>>
>>26150673

You just got added to the comp.
>>
Cool I loved seeing the varriations that people had for them. fire types trying to fit into snivy's role, etc.
>>
>>26150801
Yeah but there was one that close.
I think they only got tepig wrong. But they had grass snake and water otter.
>>
>>26150650
cool senpai
>>
>>26150728

Nice to know you're putting your time to waste. Sure it's not worth anything elsewhere. :^)
>>
>>26150728
I'd be happy to see your little shit compilation when you get BTFO'd :^)
Please feel free add me to it too, then I don't have to screen it myself ;)
>>
>>26149359
Is this loss?
>>
>>26152390
>>>/v/
>>
>>26149371
Fuck off tripfag. You're not important.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.