[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine posed an interesting question the other day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

A friend of mine posed an interesting question the other day, and it got lots of people talking who usually don't show interest in Pokemon, so I figured I'd make a thread here and see what becomes of it.

He asked us what Pokemon we'd choose if Pokemon were in the real world, but here's the catch(es);

>1) no legendaries
>2) you only get two (2) Pokemon
and here's the big one
>3) Pokeballs do NOT exist

That last one means that we now live in a world where Pokemon run rampant, without a reliable way to tame them. Befriending them is pretty much the only option, besides more sinister means. Legendaries are totally out of the question.

But thankfully, you get to choose two (2) Pokemon who will remain faithful to you in this new and dangerous world. Choose wisely! If the thread gathers any interest, I'll post the choices my friends and I came up with.
>>
Smeargle and Swampert.
>>
>>26144253
1. Jigglypuff because it's my favorite and it will basically be the "fall asleep" button I've always wanted.
2. Minccino because it obsessively cleans and will keep my apartment clean forever.
>>
Gliscor and weavile

They'd be threatening to humans and Pokemon alike, be very powerful, and very versatile in real world situations
>>
Shinx and Vulpix
>>
>>26144419
What's the reasoning behind this? I'm curious
>>
Bisharp and Politoed, automatic Pawniard and Poliwag legions son.
>>
>>26144442
PMD: EoS
>>
>>26144511
Oh shit nobody thought of that one. That's a pretty solid loophole, one of the best strategies I think.

I had said Arcanine for warmth, Extremespeed land travel, cooking and overall big guy bodyguard, and then Whimsicott for shoulderbro, status spreading, lockpicking and easy hideability. He could literally be the ace up my sleeve.
>>
Porygon-Z and Ferrothorn
>>
>>26144773
Good luck taming a Ferrothorn.
>>
Mega Altaria. So fucking fluffy I can't even...
Also I could carry me around, such a soft fluffy ride, oh God.

Second one would be Mega Char X because I'm a kid at heart and plus I could snobbishly call myself Master of Dragons.
>>
Aron and Miltank.

Aron is because I don't want to get in over my head with an 8 foot metal dinosaur until I am confidant in myself (plus, metal is expensive). Maybe a Lairon wouldn't be too bad, but I'd just let nature run its course on this one.

Miltank because it is friendly, pretty easy to raise, and makes milk.
>>
>>26144253
Scrafty and Galvantula. They shouldn't be too hard to befriend and could live without problems in a city
>>
Gallade and Golurk
Gallade is my favorite and would be a great partner, and Golurk would be great for protection and travel with his ability to fly through rocket legs
>>
>>26144253
In a more realistic setting pokémon would have mental capacity more similar to animals. Which means that you can tame them. They wouldn't act human and could be "befriended".
>>
Whimsicott and Sableye.
It would be hard to tame the little prankster shits but once I did we would cause chaos everywhere
>>
Ivysaur and Beedrill
Ivysuar would probably be no harder than house training a dog. Plus a photosynthesis supplemented diet would help cut down on food bills.
Beedrill would be caught as a weedle. Assuming I'm not mauled by giant killer bees I would befriend it with gifts of apples. Shoulderbro and a weedle and backpack bro as a kakuna.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.