[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What non-battle features would you like to see/see return in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (328KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 1024x736px
What non-battle features would you like to see/see return in Gen 7?

>trainer customisation return, hopefully go full animal crossing/splatoon with tons of options
>add the ability to skip mega-animations and cutscenes
Just a small part of my own wishlist.
>>
Features that take advantage of the time of day, day of the week, and seasons.

Seasons were underrated.
>>
>>26143539
I really hope they fix and upgrade the in-game models for gen 7.
>>
Have the trainers stand in the background in battle.
>>
>>26143745
The best we can hope for is better rigs/animations. They future-proofed those fuckers so they wouldn't have to make more for old Pokemon for a while. It's hard to tell because of the 3ds' resolution but they actually have a decent poly count.
>>
File: spangebab.jpg (22KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
spangebab.jpg
22KB, 476x349px
>>26143539

Here's my little wish list of small things I want:

>Different battle music depending on how strong the Pokemon is
>the bike music doesn't change when you enter a new route (because that's annoying as hell) in my ideal world, it only changes when you enter a town

>no more bland pastel colours for the Pokemon models. Pikachu is now jasmine with pink cheeks instead of yellow with red cheeks, and that's pretty fucking depressing
>remove those stupid flying animations for every flying type. It made sense for Sky Battles, but nobody liked or cared about those. Just let my Pidgeot stand on its fucking legs in a battle.

>no more generic placeholder blobs for when I use a TM. I want to see the real Pokemon take me across the sea, not some black whale thing.
>another ???/Flying type starter

Also, this one speaks for everyone here but please Game Freak, just give us a fucking difficulty option.
>>
>>26143842
>Different battle music depending on how strong the Pokemon is
That reminds me, we once had slightly different wild Pokemon battle music in G/S/C depending on if it was day or night. And in D/P/Pt there was a similar thing with most routes and towns. I want that to come back.
>>
>>26143765
>decent poly count
They were horrible, they were the reason framerate drops would occur in battle. Hopefully they fix that mess.
>>
>>26143765
Sure, but the human models are pretty atrocious. Tate & Liza and Phoebe cracked me up when I first saw them.

Though for pokemon my main gripe is their stance so I guess different animations would be enough. Salamence and Pidgeot just need to be fixed. ;_;
>>
>>26143539
Fix the fucking framerate.
No more horde trainers.
Add more double battles/double leaders.
Bring back apricorn balls
Bring back bagde polishing

Before they start adding new features it would be really nice if they fixed their current problems.
>>
>>26143923

>polish all your badges
>tap them all in order and they go up a higher note each time
>making music with your badges

Gen 4 had its moments.
>>
>>26143879
By "decent", I meant, "a pretty high amount considering", not "decently optimized for the system". I agree they're too much.
>>
>>26143539
Old pokemon art is the coolest shit
>>
>>26143948
Coming back to pearl after having to do a week of exams the most fun was polishing all the dity badges. Sad but true.
>>
I just want a better GTS with more information, filters and reverse search.
>>
>>26143539
A farming minigame that's a little better implemented than the berry bushes.

Maybe even have a couple pokemon help with care like in rune factory - water types water the plants. ground types till the ground, fire types speed up growth, humanoids can auto harvest - adds another layer of interaction with your pokemon while making berry farming less tedious.
>>
1: Trainer Customization.
Gamefreak opened a can of worms with this. They gave it once, now people feel robbed if they take it back.

2: Following Pokemon
Make it optional, and make it so that you choose your follower instead of making it spot#1, and we are golden.

3: Chill out the birds.
Many flying pokemon look ridiculous flying in place. Let them land.

4: More battle music
Why not? The more the better!

5: Calender Events
Date, Time, and Season are all great ways to stash extra goodies.

6: Pokemon accessories
You can dress up your trainers. Why not your pokemon? Nothing big, mostly just hats.

7: Flexible Flying
I loved this in ORAS. I always wanted this, and finally got it.

>>26144258
This, a million times yes. You can now send your mons to work down on the farm. ove it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.