[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /vp/, is this statue Palkia or Dialga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: RTRS-DialgaStatue.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
RTRS-DialgaStatue.png
8KB, 240x160px
Tell me /vp/, is this statue Palkia or Dialga?
>>
it's both
>>
>>26142087
According to the lore behind the statue in Gen 4 it's a combination of both, there's even a panel in the manga where you actually see an illustrated version of it and it's nothing more than Dialga and Palkia combined together.
>>
>>26142112
Whoa really, pics?
>>
File: Dialkia.png (183KB, 483x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dialkia.png
183KB, 483x600px
>>26142127
Dialkia
>>
>>26142139
neat
>>
>>26142087

Palkia.

Dialga doesn't have those fanned out wings at the back. It has some similar looking spikes, but the statue's wings are identical to Palkias. Plus, what looks like back legs are actually a pair of little arms if you look closely. Also, Dialga's horns run all the way up its long head and stick out at the top, while this thing only has stubby horns that barely go beyond its eyes.

You can argue about it if you want to, but out of the two deities, it bares a much stronger resemblance to Palkia.
>>
File: 1460142225756.jpg (87KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1460142225756.jpg
87KB, 1024x681px
>>26142139
That's is fucking radical. Would train
>>
>>26142173
Read the file name sucka
>>
>>26142174
>people live like this
>>
>>26142212
Implying?
>>
>>26142173
Fair enough.
You make some good points.
That being said, I think they tried their best to make it ambiguous.
The real question is, what are they going to do for the remakes? I imagine it would be a lot harder to pull off in 3D and unless they want to lock it, a more dynamic camera angle.
>>
>>26142276
The remakes would need a change to the region to keep it interesting, so I really hope they don't recreate the same towns. I'd like to stay in sinnoh but be in the future or something? (which also would go with the titles if they were in a different time period)Besides, that whole town was useless
>>
>>26142276
Also I doubt it'll be the 3DS
>>
>>26142276
They could always make it a Dialga statue in [insert subtitle]Diamond and a Palkia in [insert subtitle]Pearl.
>>
>>26142323
Wasn't the grass gym in the town with the statue?
>>
>>26142344
it will be on the next ds thing they always have one remake on a consol never 2 but who knows they could pull a fast one
>>
>>26142447
Yes? As well as the bike shop and galactic HQ, but the city is, like most in DP, very small and forgettable
>>
>>26142563
Fuck off
>>
>>26142087
It's both depending on how you view the limbs. Do you see two legs and two arms, or a set of front legs and back legs?
>>
>>26142323
It wouldn't be remakes if it wasn't a retelling of the events from the original games. Setting the story years in the future would mean new characters and new story, aka. not a remake but just another Sinnoh game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.