[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9 days till corocoro leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1460276987650.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460276987650.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>9 days till corocoro leaks
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 387x580px
I need it
>>
File: 68767.png (15KB, 588x69px) Image search: [Google]
68767.png
15KB, 588x69px
>>26139551
Maybe any second. Hold me /vp/
>>
File: 1461644761289.png (36KB, 170x135px) Image search: [Google]
1461644761289.png
36KB, 170x135px
>>
>>26139570
stop bringing your hopes up man, this is how disappointment starts.
>>
>>26139578
Nigga I haven't all the way up UNTIL NOW. I've been pretty contempt with the past couple months ever since the first issue of corocoro released after the announcement of SM. By this time, they're literally saying the "THE HUGE SCOOP EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR IN MAY''. I think it's finally time to actually get more hype about info and not expect getting cock teased again.
>>
>>26139561
Let's see, okay sure, I trust Joe this time. Last time, the big scoop was freaking Mega Evolution. This one? A huge list of new Pokemon? Who knows.
>>
>>26139608
The previous issue alluded to the box art, so were probably getting legendary mascots. To be fair though, Mega Evolution was huge when it got revealed. Nobody knew how the gimmick was going to work in the games however
>>
When does it release this month?

Is the cover online yet?
>>
>>26139570
No it doesnt, youre only lying to yourself and newfags. Most news has leaked from the 10th-13th, only very very rearely has it been earlier and thats because the magazine was released earlirr, not because there was big news.
>>
>>26139570
Eh... 6 is a bit early
I`d say 7-9 days, honestly.
And that`s assume we`ll get info in Corocoro, and not either before or after, since they only promised the month, not the issue.
>>
>>26139630
>only very very rearely has it been earlier and thats because the magazine was released earlirr, not because there was big news.

If you think the announcement of Diancie receiving a Mega 'isn't' "big news", you must be on some hell of a drug, kid.
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_leaks_for_July_2014_issue_revealed
>>
>>26139578
Fuck off
>>
>>26139691
>one example of big news leaking super early
>compared to the countless times it didn't

Sure it happens, rarely. That's no reason to automatically assume it's going to happen this time. Between the 10th and 13th is still the usual window for leaks and it's far more likely to leak within that window regardless of the content.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.