[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6.5 wtf is this sheet...are you kidding me gamefreak...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1431624387239.jpg (22KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1431624387239.jpg
22KB, 362x358px
>6.5

wtf is this sheet...are you kidding me gamefreak...
>>
It's a meme made up by people thinking Sun and Moon are Gen 6. Either Gen 6 or Gen 7.
>>
A generation is a generatiob, you can't say it's only half.
>>
>>26135302
this is worse than owlfags or denialfags

And im an owlfag
>>
>>26135357
Lies, 6.5fags are better than owlfags.
>>
>>26135375
You're wrong

they are the same fucking people, they got bored with the 6.5 shitpost and switched to owlposting instead.
>>
File: gen6conspiracy.png (1MB, 2142x1342px) Image search: [Google]
gen6conspiracy.png
1MB, 2142x1342px
>>26135357
no, because at least there's an ounce of truth to these games being gen 6.
>>
Did people say G/S/C would be gen 1.5 because Kanto was featured in it?

No, shut up you fucking autists
>>
>>26135395
Kill yourself

>>26135390
Do it
>>
>>26135395
The orange and azure on Zygarde Complete represent Omega Ruby magma and Alpha Sapphire's ocean.
>>
Support the 6.5 fags or support gen 7 and the owlfags.
>>
>>26135430
Only because everyone who gave a shit was six years old at the time.
>>
>>26135499
False dilemma

(Dilemma is spelled dilemma not dilemna)
>>
>>26135521
It doesn't matter. They will believe so anyway.
>>
>>26135430
>Did people say G/S/C would be gen 1.5 because Kanto was featured in it?

No because GSC has
>new battle mechanics in Dark/Steel type and SpA/SpDef stats
>changed graphics (new back sprites, move animations, colors)
>isn't battle compatible with gen 1

If SM, say, had the same graphics and aesthetic to the point where NONE of the models are changed (even their animations or colors), the bottom screen stuff with the PSS/Super Training/Amie is still the same, the move animations are still the same, the overworld models are still the same, the wi-fi battle background is still the same, and on top of that, none of the battle mechanics are changed and it can still battle/trade with XY/ORAS, will you still call it gen 7? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
>>
>>26135531
Enus deus vultus amenus dayus christos
>>
>>26135543
I would
I always called generations based on pokemon. I said FRLG was gen 3 because you could obtain gen 1-3 pokemon, not because it shared mechanics with RSE. I said HGSS was gen 4 because you could obtain and use gen 1-4 pokemon, not because it shared mechanics with DPPT, and I said ORAS was gen 6 because you could obtain gen 1-6 pokemon, not because it shared mechanics with XY.

And hell, when XY released I even said "I bet gen 7 will use the exact same models and graphics to save time"
>>
>>26135567
I base them on battle compatibility. ORAS can still battle with XY despite new megas. And consequentially megas are no different from Pokemon. Either way they're things with different abilities and stats that the previous game can't have.

I don't consider Pokemon XD a new gen just because it has Bonsly and Munchlax. I consider it closest to a gen 3 game because it PLAYS like gen 3.
>>
>>26135604
I don't consider XD gen 4 either, because while it has Munchlax and Bonsly, you can't use them on your normal team.
>>
>>26135395

I like how this image uses the fact that GF built an engine that can't run 3D on a stereoscopic 3D system without having the framerate of a fucking zeotrope and knows they don't need to fix it to sell another several million games as proof that Sun/Moon is part of gen 6.
>>
>>26135671
gen 5 ran better than gen 4. SM running just as shittily as gen 6 is evidence that it's gen 6. Sorry gen 7 fag.

They didn't even improve it to "some areas only playable in 2D" either, it's literally still "GAME IN 2D (b-but there are some 3d areas gaise!)"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.