[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to all the owlposting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 5927758528_a2060423e7_b[1].jpg (428KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
5927758528_a2060423e7_b[1].jpg
428KB, 1024x683px
What happened to all the owlposting?
>>
>>26134706
Don't summon it, you fool!
>>
Wait, did it stop? I filtered so many tripfags and pictures that I haven't that owl for the last couple of days.
>>
>>26134706
Why do you WANT owl posting?!
>>
>>26134706
He's obviously asleep or something.

Wanna make the bet it's actually Slugfucker?
>>
File: 1461889683644.jpg (27KB, 393x490px) Image search: [Google]
1461889683644.jpg
27KB, 393x490px
>>26134706

Bans started getting handed down on a lot of them because it was going too far and flooding the entire board. Not sure what the spammers expected unless they were too new to have see the same thing happen to the original goodraposter.
>>
his family took him on vacation and he cant get wi-fi in whatever shithole is great aunt lives in.
>>
I really hope someone has been screencapping owlfag posts for the eventual btfo collage
>>
>>26134882
They're just shitposters, there is no reason to make a collage, you're just wasting your tie. It's better to just ignore them when we get the real starters. People making BTFO threads about the owl afterwards will likely just be falseflagging to get a last moment of attention drawn to them.
>>
>>26134947
This. Nobody will admit to owlposting once the starters are revealed, and you can't shame them. Just be grateful that they'll move on to shitposting about something else.
>>
>>26134947
Trust me anon, It's not just shitposters, people actually believed these things were real
>>
It's thankfully calming down.
>>
>>26134882
You mean the Denialfags? Watch. This is the calm before the storm.
>>
>>26134706
pokemon clover killed it
>>
>>26134776
My thoughts exactly.
I hadn't seen such levels of bullshit and retardedness since goodrafag attacked vp.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.