[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these Pokemon waiting to be revealed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: animals.png (1MB, 1052x729px) Image search: [Google]
animals.png
1MB, 1052x729px
Are these Pokemon waiting to be revealed?
>>
>>26134327
>only one actual game image
that fish skeleton is a relicanth
>>
>>26134359
>le only game is canon
bad meme
>>
early Pokemon was treated more like "real world with these strange creatures thrown in" which is why early pokedex entries make real world references to Indian elephants, americans, and other bullshit. But now there are so many pokemon they just treat it as if pokemon and humans are the only living things that exist.
>>
>>26134384
Gen 4/5/6 have references to America, Russia, China, South America, still
>>
File: 1297494120298.png (203KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1297494120298.png
203KB, 476x476px
Dogs, cats, mongoose, elephants, deer, birds, fish, crustaceans, and other sea life all canonically exist in the Pokemon world, as do all real-life continents and countries.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand or accept. The Pokemon world is just Earth + Pokemon. And it works just fine.
>>
>>26134372
i said nothing to imply that, the anime is well known for not giving a shit about gamefreaks stance on limiting the references to real world animals. i'm honestly surprised they had the restaurants mention fish in XY
>>
>>26134392
Where?
>>
>>26134425
In the first 2 gens and the early anime sure.
>>
>>26134512
HGSS has Surge as the lightning American
>>
>>26134384
>But now there are so many pokemon they just treat it as if pokemon and humans are the only living things that exist.
That's because of the vidya-only spergs.

With the same logic, trees, flowers, and grass shouldn't exist because all living things that aren't humans are pokemon. Even food and inanimate objects are all pokemon.

Everything is pokemon except humans.
>>
>>26134372
nice meme memer
>>
>>26134327
I would love a game where you live in the pokemon world, and real animals exist. The point of the game is to survive in that world with your powerless companion animal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.